Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#ReleaseUpdate. Due to extremely limited quantities, we will not be launching the “Galaxy

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I live in small town in Northern Montana and I had to drive 30 mins to find cell service to type this.

So are any places in Montana getting these?
That can't be life

jtbaqh.jpg

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I'm about to retire over these foams. Smh a guy that works at a sneaker store here in Tx got em, guy calls me for EVERY release, never more than 40 over retail...this shoe???? $800!! #$#

MANNY @ PREMIUM GOODS HOUSTON FLAME ON!!!. Fine !+% owner lady right there to co signing talking bout "Biggest release ever" smh Hype killed this thing of ours.

damn whoa thats messed up

30t6p3b.gif
my state is getting 18 pairs... how are real foamposite fans suppose to get there hands on these that live in states with no House of Hoops or anything? Does nike understand that people will truly die for these now? this is gonna be 10x worse than the concords release! smh
30t6p3b.gif

I swear every year I inch closer to leaving shoes behind. It's just aint the same anymore. Everything is hyped

Shorty at Da Villa looked mad disappointed that Pittsburgh wasn't gettin em. I like em but I honestly couldn't see myself rockin em so I aint trippin

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Shout out to a fellow Golden State Warrior fan doe! lmao 
roll.gif

Sucks to see the foams aren't gonna be on NDC

EastBay gonna be selling?

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Watch Nike pull a shamboozle and release some galaxys at an unknown time
laugh.gif
i wouldnt be mad if they ran them back a year later like they did with eggplants

nike probably seen the prices they goin for online and said f#*% it, we can sell all of these on ebay for $800+. someone just made a few million dollars...

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

nike probably seen the prices they goin for online and said f#*% it, we can sell all of these on ebay for $800+. someone just made a few million dollars...

Now the reselling price gonna go up even higher

Originally Posted by got shoes

I swear every year I inch closer to leaving shoes behind. It's just aint the same anymore. Everything is hyped

Word. EVERY single release. @*%$@ not making any sense.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah but for each one of those nine people you named its 1,000,000 bums and lil Pookie out there who ain't worth a dang. Just ask Afro man.

As for these kicks. Did hoh Serramonte give out tickets before they gave out wristbands to grab these?

Yep they +$%%$% it all up.

I like releases like these because folks unload their a part of their collection to pay for these. I lowball the hell out of them lol..

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by got shoes

Word. EVERY single release. @*%$@ not making any sense.

The shoe game is becoming saturated with hypebeasts and resellers...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom