Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Florida mall HOH is building a tunnel connecting to the door so people can run into the tunnel and line up... Just drove by and seen it smh... Makes no Denver since the mall doesn't allow campers

two of the nike stores down here in Vancouver are only getting 11 and 13 pairs total and there is no 8.5's or 11.5's available. Only size 9.5 - 12
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yoadj

I'm surprised no one brought this up. Am I the ONLY one that realized there was no air randy vmvinc rmkstore for this release???? Something seems very fishy my thoughts are that pairs floating around now are in fact "grey" pairs. Anyone have any clue why these weren't posted on those sites they seem to have every other release that is coming up EXCEPT for these????

What do you mean "grey" pairs?

I wonder if I can get a homeless person to camp out for me and i'll give him/her some money

Guess I'll be heading to Columbus...4 hour drive if i can't get the foams I'll grab some Kobe's or kd's beats making the trip for nothing

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Please tell me they didn't hand out wristbands at the Florida Mall...
they dont even allow camping...who would they hand out wristbands to?

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Florida mall HOH is building a tunnel connecting to the door so people can run into the tunnel and line up... Just drove by and seen it smh... Makes no Denver since the mall doesn't allow campers

Thats a good way to fight off people cutting...but im not trying to be a hamster for 5+ hours

Originally Posted by yoadj

I'm surprised no one brought this up. Am I the ONLY one that realized there was no air randy vmvinc rmkstore for this release???? Something seems very fishy my thoughts are that pairs floating around now are in fact "grey" pairs. Anyone have any clue why these weren't posted on those sites they seem to have every other release that is coming up EXCEPT for these????

cause they're rare and held down securely like da air mags n yeezys

Originally Posted by TxSole

I guess camping isnt that stupid anymore huh? Lol
Kudos and good luck to those of you still out there, but you have to remember that you are sacrificing a lot for a shoe that probably cost nike less the $30 to make. You can always buy shoes and make money but lost time is lost...no way you're getting that back.  

Nike really killed me on this release. Might be really done after this year. Might have to go in the booth like Pac did on Hit 'em Up. "Nike, f*#% you too, Wale, f*#% you too, Gentry Humphrey, f*#% you too, Phil Knight, f*#% you too & F*#% Nike as a staff, a shoe brand & as a mf movement"

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I was never against you pulling the trigger early on your purchase....
Looking like not  such a far out thought dropping 8 bills on these now that NDC isn't even an option
eek.gif
, even the haters gotta admit it ( Who never will anyways
roll.gif
)   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please post pics whenever you get them
pimp.gif
   Cant really imagine much anybody else getting these now at this point
roll.gif
I knew i made the right decision, Ive been in the shoe game way to long to know when something big is gonna drop, that $800 i paid sounds really good when you see prices popping up at $1,500 plus. I will post pics and with them on as soon as i get them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It looks like it has worked out for you.  I still think anything higher than retail is too much.  As long as YOU are satisfied with your purchase, that's all that matters though. IMO, Nike has released so many foamposites that it has taken away the exclusivity or real feeling of being "limited". 

PS. Let's hold the props until you actually have the shoes in hand. 

All thes stores giving out wristbands/tickets/receipts and telling people come back Friday for them....should be very interesting to say the least.

Struck out at a store that had people snitching to cops,meanwhile half the line was emtpy chairs overnight til 10am...what a joke release....still looking for these foams to keep,, but chances look scarce.

With all this limtied talk,I can only imagine nike will rerelease these,whenever that is,in large numbers and they'll still sell out....

Back
Top Bottom