Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

if you are trading foams for a car how do you know the car works for real? all body no working engine or whatever?

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ The people camping for a week to sell them.  If you camp for 7 days, thats 168 hours.  If you mange to sell them for $2,000.  CONGRATS you got paid $11.90 for your time (Before eBay and Paypal fees).

you-rock.jpg

thats actually not bad considering people put in a lot of work for way less reward for many sneakers aka concords
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

Does anyone know if HOH Raleigh are getting these? My homeboy keeps trying to call and they have their phone off the hook

Yeah. They have a small quantity.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by karxken

[h2]Galaxy Foamposite trade for my Mercedes Benz SLK23 [/h2]
i found this today

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/clo/2866195629.html

if hes rich why doesnt he just pay the 1500 the car has to be worth more than that?? i call ducktales on that mans dealership/garage lot photo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if he is serious I will personally fly and give him the shoes and drive off wit the top down
pimp.gif

dudes crazy! A car? really? I dont care if you in a old beat up KIA as long as it runs and has AC I would never trade a car for some shoes
30t6p3b.gif

lol hopefully i get a size 10 cuz that benz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Deadass?
real talk ill post the ad when i see it.. shes fine a** blonde

its a setup her "friend" that shes gettin the foams for is gonna put a pistol in your face the second she gets a hold of yours

On that Gucci Mane tip.

So is HOH releasing these tomorrow morning with other all star kicks or are these coming out on saturday with dave whites?

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Smh the jimmy jazz in bk said they ant gettin them ! Why people was making a linr and camping out for them in bk ?

DID I READ THIS RIGHT??????? PPL LINED UP AT THAT JIMMY JAZZ FOR DAYS AND THEY DDNT EVEN GET THEM IN ????
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom