Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

Son Hoh Orlando is a warzone. 50 cop cars. 100 officers. 50 riot squad. K9 dogs. Helicopters. Tear gas. Tazers. Etc. #$% son

that sounds like it should be a video game youre talking about and not something in real life
eek.gif

I called a couple Shoe Palace's in the Bay Area and they said they do not have them right now, but will possibly get them in their shipment tomorrow around 3pm. Anyone know anything about this?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Hopefully this opens up Nikes eyes I know there are alot of powerful dudes in the company down there for ASW.....either make enough to satisfy the demand or don't make any at all

agreed

Agree 100%. I just hope that no one gets seriously hurt in all this madness. Nike needs to take respsonsibility and stop this garbage. The thugs will never stop and never go away so Nike has to make the situation change.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I called a couple Shoe Palace's in the Bay Area and they said they do not have them right now, but will possibly get them in their shipment tomorrow around 3pm. Anyone know anything about this?

I hope this is true, I'm gonna swing by the mall after I get off work then

sad thing is all those resources are being focused on a sneaker release....use the helicopters and cops to police real crime!!! Nike should have to pay the cops fees for the day.

I know this might sound bad,

but since Im not getting a pair, I would love to see videos of people fighting, breaking in, breaking anything for these shoes. Then we can blame NIKE for this.

I wonder if i can make it over there to florida mall and see whats going on. Just grab a popcorn and a mountain dew. But really thats ridiculous and that part of the mall isnt that big to me atleast.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

if they are, sure as hell not for retail and they'll make you buy a shirt

Originally Posted by BCBP

Hoh Orlando cancelled the release

Now this is how you start a riot.    
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What were they thinking with all those people out there..... Coulda had it over and done with 2night.  Now they gotta prepare for Round 2 whenever they decide to drop em. 

Back
Top Bottom