Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by DublBagn

just got word that HOH in detroit canceled their release too..... something is fishy!
Or they got word about what is going on in other HOH sites and they don't want any damage to the store and most importantly other people?

Site is playing games. Seriously...no shoe is worth this much effort. I think I've reached my limit with this release. Calling it a night 
grin.gif

i recall one dude here saying he never worries about being mugged for his kyptonates so why would he be mugged for these? i think its because both the ems and nates were not leaked to the masses...ppl knew about them yes but i think it was an underground thing. these galaxies were more a mass release and bigger public release. i hope thoes who got them and will wear them arent hurt!

I had them in my cart on Jimmy jazz but couldn't check out. By the time it came up my cart was empty. Anyone got lucky?

just a reminder...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This includes: Offers to hook up or pickup for "retail plus shipping", sig checks with items wanted/for sale in signature, free posting for the sake of advertising wants/needs and posting stockroom photos(pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) .

It doesn't matter what you're selling/buying or even for how much, TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

I can guarantee you that atleast 10 people will suffer a suspension because they either did not know or they misinterpreted the rules. DON'T BE THAT GUY.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

This is starting to remind me of the coppers, that was a bad release all the way around. Put Gentry in charge and its gets even worse.
indifferent.gif
You've got to be kidding. The Coppers were TAME compared to any Foam that drops nowadays, much less these. Like, there's not even the slightest comparison to be made.

I've been "checking" out of Jimmy Jazz for over an hour like a crackhead. I can't help but laugh at myself
laugh.gif

Cherry Hill HOH is a total %+%# show... had a list of people who had been camping for 5+ days, then a bunch of clowns from out of town showed up yesterday and today, claiming that they don't care about no list.

Entire problem would have been avoided if they handed out wrist bands or tickets to the people who had been waiting all along instead of trying to maintain a list the whole time.

Cops were called and mayhem ensued.

I don't think we have to worry about anyone trying to buy, sell, or trade 'cause ain't nobody have them.
J/K though.

@solelegit... Man this is the craziest ++!* I've ever heard! I wish I can shoot you guys live videos from my homie is Orlando. We on the phone right now but they pepperspraying, tasering, now bringing out the teargas. People got stabbed in front of people. Attack Dogs are out, helicopters everywhere. It's crazy man...be safe everyone

Back
Top Bottom