Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

When they finally release, I'm gonna be outside flipping these joints for $50:

media

Also, I wonder if my dude penny hardaway is getting any type of residual out of this
laugh.gif
Dudes shoe career was more phenominal than his athletic career.

eff these foams right now..I just want the Lebrons..Nike has to be held responsible for this ishh now..they hold rappers and entertainers responsible for problems and roits, y not Nike

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by kickz4show

And do what?

Its one thing miss out on a release but then have to turn around and have your tax dollars spent controlling the crowds for the release. The Galaxy Foams just took the sneaker culture to another level it introduced it to new audiences, so it will only get worse. Now the "safety of American citizens" comes into play. Kids getting killed, stabbed and robbed? for sneakers? and when events like what happened tonight at Florida Mall it puts public safety at risk not just for the people who want to buy the sneakers but the regular customers of the mall. But that was really just food for thought...I don't ever think it would happen. Nike is to big of a company and I'm sure America is in their pockets.
Definitely food for thought, I was just curious as to what your opinion was.  While yes, it is a waste of taxpayer money, but can the government tell a private business that it can or can not release a product? or the quantity to produce?  Nike would just say that they can not control the popularity of a product and that the release of 99.99% of their merchandise is done without incident.

Did it to the Automakers...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got a question, i just went to jimmyjazz and i have a sz 11 in my cart, should i go ahead and click go to cart so it will be removed or should i keep it there until the site is back up and the shoes drop again?
I don't think it will matter since the site doesn't even come up right now...
JJ also deleted all post dealing with the foams on their Facebook for some reason. They probably don't want to sell them anymore after seeing what just happened to their site
the site comes up for me fine right now. im pretty bummed about my last 24 hours, i was # 4 in line at baybrook in houston and then at 9 am on thursday morning security comes out and says the line doesnt mean nothing because they are doing a raffle. of course we all had to leave and come back at 8 30pm to get raffle tickets. long story short about 300+ heads showed up for the raffle and i didnt walk away with shiit. this was my 1st time camping since the cdp 11/12 pack, sadly my rock solid connects couldnt do anything on the foams.

Originally Posted by cubanref

i got a question, i just went to jimmyjazz and i have a sz 11 in my cart, should i go ahead and click go to cart so it will be removed or should i keep it there until the site is back up and the shoes drop again?
I don't think it will matter since the site doesn't even come up right now...
JJ also deleted all post dealing with the foams on their Facebook for some reason. They probably don't want to sell them anymore after seeing what just happened to their site
the site comes up for me fine right now. im pretty bummed about my last 24 hours, i was # 4 in line at baybrook in houston and then at 9 am on thursday morning security comes out and says the line doesnt mean nothing because they are doing a raffle. of course we all had to leave and come back at 8 30pm to get raffle tickets. long story short about 300+ heads showed up for the raffle and i didnt walk away with shiit. this was my 1st time camping since the cdp 11/12 pack, sadly my rock solid connects couldnt do anything on the foams.

Damn that sucks bro...it just wasn't meant to be. Don't feel too bad though...lots of people are in the same boat as you and remember they are just shoes
smile.gif

Do we have a list of HOH that shut down the release? I got my people going out to jersey right now in wayne
laugh.gif

I wonder what Nike / Footlocker learned from this release and what they will do differently next time.

i was at a club tonight in orlando...swear to anything...penny hardaway was in VIP with me (told the bouncer i played in the NCAA...seriously its that easy)...walked right up to him (he was so faded) dapped him up and then I said in his ear "yo people are dying over your shoes right now" and he laughs and says "yea man its crazy"

Originally Posted by bns1201

i was at a club tonight in orlando...swear to anything...penny hardaway was in VIP with me (told the bouncer i played in the NCAA...seriously its that easy)...walked right up to him (he was so faded) dapped him up and then I said in his ear "yo people are dying over your shoes right now" and he laughs and says "yea man its crazy"

tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wonder what Nike / Footlocker learned from this release and what they will do differently next time.

Not a damn thing
except make them even more limited.
grin.gif

I think they will make some major changes.  Look at all the changes that have happened recently with the raffles, wristbands, no more online, shutting down the HOH releases and the twitter registering.  All these changes were done recently...they have to find a way to get these shoes out without people getting hurt or riots starting.  I'm guessing it will be something like the twitter registration...no camping, no crashing websites and no riots. 

i have this crazy idea.
why not...wait for it...
make more of the sneakers???

glad to be the first to have thought of such an avant garde idea.

how about kill the extra limited everything releases and produce more pairs like they used to do?

Its one thing miss out on a release but then have to turn around and have your tax dollars spent controlling the crowds for the release. The Galaxy Foams just took the sneaker culture to another level it introduced it to new audiences, so it will only get worse. Now the "safety of American citizens" comes into play. Kids getting killed, stabbed and robbed? for sneakers? and when events like what happened tonight at Florida Mall it puts public safety at risk not just for the people who want to buy the sneakers but the regular customers of the mall. But that was really just food for thought...I don't ever think it would happen. Nike is to big of a company and I'm sure America is in their pockets.
Definitely food for thought, I was just curious as to what your opinion was.  While yes, it is a waste of taxpayer money, but can the government tell a private business that it can or can not release a product? or the quantity to produce?  Nike would just say that they can not control the popularity of a product and that the release of 99.99% of their merchandise is done without incident.

Did it to the Automakers...
The automakers were not profitable.  They were making cars that no one wanted. Completely different because Nike is in excellent financial shape.

Back
Top Bottom