Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Had a good morning
wow...yes, you had a GREAT morning!
-sf77
Congrats 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I aint mad at ya

Originally Posted by NycPosite

The release here in NYC went smooth (at least where I was at)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

props
and since dudes want to act funny (not NycPosite)

I WONDER WHAT ALL THE LONG ISLAND STORES ARE DOING 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So many shady things was going on with this release with Jimmy Jazz. First of the shoes did not come on their site at 12:00 am. The first shoe that came on their feeble site was the Jordan 1's and they hit up there around 12:05. Then it was the KD IV and they hit like around 12:15 am and the Foams came up there at almost 12:30 am. It's like they was trying to load a shoe up every 1o minutes and whenever you clicked on anything the "server" would be to busy and kick you out? And yes Jimmy Jazz does be lying on there pathetic "Twitter" page they said they where going to only have sizes 9 - 14 and when the shoes came on the site they had sizes 8 - 14 with sizes 9, 11.5, and 12 not available at all for purchase. Then they randomly through up a size 9 hours after there was suppose to be sold out that you couldn't buy either.

Next up it's the Notorious Eastbay who posts a video on their twitter page of them giving one of there "lucky Club Member" a pair of Galaxy Foamposites, and that's real interesting considering that there giving away a pair of shoes their not suppose to be carrying

nycposite nice come up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you were at 34th FA? over 100 pairs there and at 34th FTL and they still had more
30t6p3b.gif

need to get these foams in a sz9 or 9.5....if not,guess Ill wait for the re-release
laugh.gif
@ the people waiting outside of the store offering $6-800 for foams...comical

Just called Jimmyjazz customer service and they said they have sold out of every size. Not sure how, but that is what the customer service rep said. Anyone else have any information?

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Just called Jimmyjazz customer service and they said they have sold out of every size. Not sure how, but that is what the customer service rep said. Anyone else have any information?

Co Sign. The lady just told me they sold out last night. I couldnt get the webpage to load to save my life. 

makes sense-- everyone got to the point where they could enter in their CC info only to find the size had been sold out-- after that, crash... just surprises me no one posted that they got 'em from JJ.  maybe only 2 size runs..

I'm starting to think Jimmy Jazz played everybody on these online.  They blatantly erased their comments about the release change.  Bad business.  I was just trying to help one of my boys secure a pair.  Did the Lebrons even drop on Jimmy Jazz?  They were supposed to.

i love foams they are part of nike history....but maaan..over a grand really....why you people do that to your selves..lol..but the foams were by far the weakest out of the pack hands down..a sneaker thy could have made insane..but yet thy look like eggplants with the galaxy back ground...no detail additions.very weak..and thy are the most..lol...kinda disapointed if you ask me...but overall a very dope pack love the concept alot...but i hope you NT fam stayed safe out there......

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

funny how caliroots pre order sold out and the counter had a full 2 hours left...

That's because they did instore first - that was never going to be an option

caliroots played everybody too-- had a countdown that ended at noon for their pre-sale and said sold out like 4 hours ago.... hahahahahahhah I knew they'd never make it online-- those dudes in the EU know their kicks too.

readin' comments of people on facebook on various vendor pages is too comical-- you would think they killed their firstborn.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

makes sense-- everyone got to the point where they could enter in their CC info only to find the size had been sold out-- after that, crash... just surprises me no one posted that they got 'em from JJ.  maybe only 2 size runs..

I'm still waiting for somebody up here to say they got them because I'm starting to thing they where just blowing smoke so people would buy their other All Star releases
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm starting to think Jimmy Jazz played everybody on these online.  They blatantly erased their comments about the release change.  Bad business.  I was just trying to help one of my boys secure a pair.  Did the Lebrons even drop on Jimmy Jazz?  They were supposed to.

Speaking of Lebrons...

galactic3.jpg
galactic5.jpg
galactic10.jpg

Would have been a crazy release.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by judeezy36

I'm still waiting for somebody up here to say they got them because I'm starting to thing they where just blowing smoke so people would buy their other All Star releases
eyes.gif
I only saw the KDs up there and the Dave Whites..  Not the rest of them..  Jimmy Jazz sucks for this man.  Glad I copped my Brons at FNL.COM

Back
Top Bottom