Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Originally Posted by VicRain24

If you're in the Baltimore area, they are selling the Galaxy Foams at DTLR in Mondawin *spelling error. im sure of it* Mall w/ a midnight release tonight.
45 pairs.

Fixed
West Bmore will be on fire tonight.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Found sum kid with a sz 14 on my local Craigslist he agreed to 500 and ds db iv'sI asked him to delete the add can't wait until noon

That is ridiculous. 

As a longtime self proclaimed sneakerhead, I did everything in my power to get these or at least the brons. The fact that I don't have either makes me sick to my stomach. sad day for me...

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Drove a little bit to go to HOH in Kentucky....Had to be 60+ police and a wagon. Police told us we couldn't be on the premises until 4am...They made everyone move their cars multiple times. So at about 3:45 a bunch of people run on the property. I drive over and asked the police what happened to 4 am...Cop told me don't worry about it I can line up or leave...Bout 200 had lined up, they had 12 pairs...needless to say I left.
eyes.gif
Wonder how that ended up.

Hey Tennessee Tech, you from around there? We might be the only people from the plateau thats ever even heard of foams
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VicRain24

If you're in the Baltimore area, they are selling the Galaxy Foams at DTLR in Maldallman *spelling error. im sure of it* Mall w/ a midnight release tonight.
45 pairs.
i thought they were doing a raffle for the shoes

now you are saying they are doing a first come first serve release.....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Heard there was supposed to be some type of GR of these in March don't know if its true

laugh.gif

We're spreading this rumor again?

Dudes (including yourself if I remember correctly) were saying the same thing about the Ray 13s. Last time nike legitimately did this was what the Cough Drops? Dudes were also saying this about the HoH electric green foams that dropped last spring. It doesn't make sense for nike to re-release these. This release did it's purpose and that was to generate hype and almost guarantee sell outs of future releases by introducing a ridiculous amount of new people to this hobby. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

People are going to be salty knowing they paid all this money for these and they are re-releasing next month

30t6p3b.gif
Nike be getting they hustle on

And you know this how? ENOUGH with these BS rumors! Where is the PROOF?!

LOL at that video. @ 03:47, the way people looked like they were running for their lives, you'd swear they started handing out job applications instead of shoes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by coryturner

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I pray to god these release 
bueno.......................................................................................... i guess da camp outs aint over
laugh.gif
Fam i'm still tight i got off the line at house of hoops in harlem. *TIP VOICE* Still aint forgave myself
mad.gif

nike china online store start selling the foam and all star pack (kd, zkb, lbj) hour ago, sold out in less than a min

I spent $800 on these a couple days ago on Ebay (saw that price & was like that's too good compared to other 1K+ prices) and the description said will be shipped on release. I called dude and was like what's up with my shoes, have they been shipped? He's like well "It was really crazy with this release," sounded like an older man probably Middle Eastern/Asian. I was like but you said I'd be GUARENTEED a pair he was like I know, I know by Monday he'll call me and give me an update of my status or my money will be refunded. I'm lowkey UPSET/ANNOYED dude better come through with my FRICKIN' shoes!

@jays4days23 i'll bet a stack homie has em, and is tight that he can get much more than 800, and would just rather take the neg. feedback and sell to someone else

@demolition184, I am serious homie and I would off already copped from that site if I could go ahead purchase. The price on that site is going to go up again so I probably won't be able to get a pair from there for a g anyways.

Originally Posted by tennesseeboon

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Drove a little bit to go to HOH in Kentucky....Had to be 60+ police and a wagon. Police told us we couldn't be on the premises until 4am...They made everyone move their cars multiple times. So at about 3:45 a bunch of people run on the property. I drive over and asked the police what happened to 4 am...Cop told me don't worry about it I can line up or leave...Bout 200 had lined up, they had 12 pairs...needless to say I left.
eyes.gif
Wonder how that ended up.

Hey Tennessee Tech, you from around there? We might be the only people from the plateau thats ever even heard of foams
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Guess again.....

Back
Top Bottom