Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

34th yesterday...
Roosevelt Field today...

and they both lied about restocks prior to the restock happening?

*waits for the stories from 125th*

I just wanted to rant bout those damn resellers peddling these shoes like they were worn by MJ while taking his last shot to drown Utah. 1400 lol thats a mortgage payment. Sheesh and as on seller describes it "I WILL ENTERTAIN TRADES. BUT SHOES MUST BE DEAD-STOCKED. AND THERE IS NO WAY 2-3 PAIRS WILL EVEN MATCH THE DEMAND OR STREET CRED THESE CARRY." Street cred? #%%?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

34th yesterday...
Roosevelt Field today...

and they both lied about restocks prior to the restock happening?

*waits for the stories from 125th*
It sucks I can follow all the hints, but when it comes down to it, I'm either working or away from the computer so i can't get to the spot. I knew rf would get it but being shady as hell, i couldnt drive 30 minutes everyday to see if today's the day
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

15gffrc.jpg
Not to call you out or anything but i seen this pic before...and the tag on the corner is fishy, looks like something from paint.....plus i just saw online that theirs only 2 sample pairs ever made
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lmao at the people cursing the sellers out on the buy/sell forum in regards to the $1400 asking price.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  That is the value of the shoes right now. Blame eBay for that.
Like girls with their panties in a bunch. if you dont like the price, dont buy. you kno dam well you would be selling them for that price as well if you got yourselves some pairs.

Originally Posted by Money5Power555

I'm Curious Spectacular23 where did you get your pre-order for the galaxies from??

Ebay seller I-seller-HK

He owns a store in china and had a full size run. He knew he was going to get them

Peep his rating and feedback. Dude is legit as can be.

Spoiler [+]
29e23j5.jpg

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I'm Curious Spectacular23 where did you get your pre-order for the galaxies from??

Ebay seller I-seller-HK

He owns a store in china and had a full size run. He knew he was going to get them

Spoiler [+]
29e23j5.jpg
And to think of all the people giving you a hard time, congrats on ur pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yet you were still cool enough to give out info that was 100% correct on the re-release of the leftover stock.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Ebay seller I-seller-HK

Spoiler [+]
29e23j5.jpg
And to think of all the people giving you a hard time, congrats on ur pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yet you were still cool enough to give out info that was 100% correct on the re-release of the leftover stock.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No reason to be mean or salty, Karma/God will give me something in return 100x better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

watch out , fellows, there are b-grades coming from overseas...

reasons: 1. from a little bird who sells factory/b-grades

2. air randy has them..

Back
Top Bottom