Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Ya thats why I think they would still go for more. Especially since market average is still ~1300 or so. I feel thats wishful thinking. But who knows...maybe

The same 3 people are posting in this thread
laugh.gif

Ya cause thats real important to me since I been on here for 11 yrs! 
grin.gif
 Lets get back to the kicks....

thinking about trading my tiff dunks and worn dtrt 3s for these foams.  In the process of trying to buy a replacement pair of tiffs for around 4 bills. 

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya cause thats real important to me since I been on here for 11 yrs! 
grin.gif
 Lets get back to the kicks....

agreed.   i think the galaxy pattern should have been unique to each individual foam.

I figured if HOH Harlem were sitting on any pairs, they would have sold today.

Saved myself a drive into NYC. Hopefully, the trade offer I have for a pair goes through....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Lol dudes are too cool to wait in line these days, obviously everybody has their limits but looking down on dudes who choose to lineup is unnecessary.

Its like you can't win these days, youre lame if you wait in line and a fool for paying reseller prices haha...not exactly a lot of options out here for the avg sneakerhead without an employee hookup.
QFT

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

im debating on trading ds lebron south beaches

I wouldnt do that Lebron's far better quality
depends on which shoe you like more.  It's a good trade imo even though the other person could ask for cash on top.  ds sb's go for a under 1000 I'm guessing. I faced the same dilemma and chose to keep my brons.  

thanks for the help guys after much thought i decided to keep the brons. i guess i will just wait til the galaxys dip a bit more. i just know that when i finally get the foams it will be my luck nike will do a re release w/o the glow!

Originally Posted by Nikolee

I'm thinking of selling mine. they are worn but still mint, how much should i ask for?

Sold mine for 1000 this weekend, I would aim for somewhere around there if not more.

I'm thinking of selling mine. they are worn but still mint, how much should i ask for?

tbought it was a "top 3" release... what happened?

Originally Posted by caleb4god

rather have the 2nd greatest release for this year, yeezy 2.lol. about to do a prepay. 

Originally Posted by caleb4god

rather have the 2nd greatest release for this year, yeezy 2.lol. about to do a prepay. 
That I$$ lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom