Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by kingofny04

bklyn style baby said:

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

This was a true re-stock. There were 100 pairs. If you don't know who manages Mercer now, you don't know what you're talking about. Talking about people getting fired...you don't know a damn thing.

Lol true restock? Of course friends of the store are gonna defend them. I'll defend all my spots too but don't tell me 100 pairs were sold to all walk ins because there is no way you are going to tell me that everyone who walked in that day just so happened to be a reseller and an "influencer".

The store knew what they were going to do for days and the majority of the stock was already accounted for before doors even opened. I wont put names out there but something like this wouldn't have had "sneaker media" coverage if it was so random.

Everyone swears they know everything......
its simple, this is the original amount 21 mercer was going to sell on allstar weekend, it didnt get sold for obvious reasons, they held the stock down & released them yesterday @ 11am.

NO THE STOCK WASN'T ACCOUNTED FOR BEFORE HAND, THEY SOLD THE SHOES TO ANYONE THAT WALKED IN AT THE RIGHT TIME, MY FRIEND HAD A HEADS UP THAT THE SHOES WERE GOING TO BE SOLD THE NIGHT BEFORE AND I MISSED THE PHONE CALL YESTERDAY MORNING @ 9:54am because i was in the shower (sorry for yelling). the shoes sold out in a hr and thats the end of the story, anyone stating otherwise is complete BS.

To add insult to injury, my friend scored 2 pairs & put my size 12 in FC instead of giving them to me, so if theres anyone that should be disappointed it should be me. 

end of rant

So Mercer sells an average of 100 shoes every random week day within the first hour and a half of opening? Dont think so. Especially with no release going on. My point is that people knew what was going down. Several workers accounted for you to show up and get your pair. You not showing up is on you but the "select" employees did their part by giving, selling info.

Yea that's a good *@# point that is hard to fight...yo it was a WEDNESDAY..not a Saturday...or Sunday when Soho/ChinaTown is packed...and they SOLD 100 pairs in an HOUR?????? And they are trying to say right place right time....hummmmmmmmm,

75f361243d30454532649876e01ff496ed4cf541.pjpeg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

idk why you guys are so upset, it happens all the time with all shoe stores, and every type of hyped sneaker.

believe what you want, at the time of sale,there was zero line @ 21mercer.
if it was friends & fam there would of been a line in front the store & word would of gotten out.

Shhhhhh happens. Get over it. Sometimes you got the in and most of the time you dont! ....On to the next

insider trading is illegal for a reason on wall street....so there's no way to justify what allegedly happened over at mercer...period.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

insider trading is illegal for a reason on wall street....so there's no way to justify what allegedly happened over at mercer...period.

sir, for the love of god please do not compare stocks and other measurable's to #***@#@ sneakers.

its a pair of shoes not something that can dictate stocks and millions of dollars

Originally Posted by MMG

sir, for the love of god please do not compare stocks and other measurable's to #!!!%!% sneakers.

its a pair of shoes not something that can dictate stocks and millions of dollars

roll.gif
:rofl: That might be a reach of a comparison but he has a solid point and a half.

Originally Posted by proballer

Shhhhhh happens. Get over it. Sometimes you got the in and most of the time you dont! ....On to the next

QFT
Either you are in the circle or not.

Originally Posted by MMG

sir, for the love of god please do not compare stocks and other measurable's to #!!!%!% sneakers.

roll.gif
roll.gif
That might be a reach of a comparison but he has a solid point and a half.
considering how everyone is a reseller now....it's not that far of a reach 
laugh.gif

dammit. i need these. arg!!
frown.gif
i'm getting to a point i'm sick of nike playing with my emotions. if i want something, i should have the chance to. what type of company denies money! eff this *where's my shotgun*

You got the whole dam pack! What you got to worry abt? THE WHOLE PACK!!!!

Is anyone on here really gonna tell me that if they worked at a sneaker shop and they were unsuspectingly releasing a shoe that they knew one of their friends wanted, they wouldn't call them and give em a heads up? $*%*! and stop with all the *****ing. Many of you on here have been calling for all sneaker releases to go back to being like this. If you live in NYC and dont have a contact at 21 Mercer, you're slippin.

That's why I'll never shop at Mercer St. Too shady, elitist attitude, and lots of dudes who were unpopular in H.S. and are now taking it out on the world.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

The Resellers are destroying what I loved... Tragic.

Actually Nike are. They send 60 pairs of Yeezy 2 to Australia. 60. This creates a resell market. People will exploit that. The limited amount, plus the hype, plus the resell prices mean those that don't want will cop for profit. After they've posted pics of them here like they copped to rock. People like me, who want to wear them have little chance of owning them. And if Nike gave a damn about us they'd do something about it.

I was offered free shoes and NIKEID from mercer and took it. This was through a friend who worked for corporate in Oregon but got a better position with Asics so he left Nike so it's definitely a fact that they hold stock back and give free stuff if you know they right people. Corporate doesn't give $+@# about sneakerheads. People think it's a big market when it really isn't. Only way anything changes is with bad press and even that isn't a guarantee.

If you are regular Joe don't waste your time with Mercer.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I was offered free shoes and NIKEID from mercer and took it. This was through a friend who worked for corporate in Oregon but got a better position with Asics so he left Nike so it's definitely a fact that they hold stock back and give free stuff if you know they right people. Corporate doesn't give $+@# about sneakerheads. People think it's a big market when it really isn't. Only way anything changes is with bad press and even that isn't a guarantee.

If you are regular Joe don't waste your time with Mercer.

that pretty much sums it up 
i got lucky with mercer by chance back in February

True pricks work at Mercer, first shopped there back in Feb for a fuelband and they were all secretive about that. Funny thing though as i was there some 5 people were camped outside. I asked the kid at the register what the deal was and he said they might have a restock on the Galaxy Foams, but that is all he would say. I asked him if it was that same day, week or month and dude was like all i can say is those people outside will just have to wait. Another time for some dam nike free that went with the fuelband they were like yeah we doing phone orders then i give them my address and they say sorry no mail orders for NYC, dumbest crap i ever heard. Oh and good luck trying to get them on the phone the first 3 times you call. Mercer will not get my business no matter what they have

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Is anyone on here really gonna tell me that if they worked at a sneaker shop and they were unsuspectingly releasing a shoe that they knew one of their friends wanted, they wouldn't call them and give em a heads up? $*%*! and stop with all the *****ing. Many of you on here have been calling for all sneaker releases to go back to being like this. If you live in NYC and dont have a contact at 21 Mercer, you're slippin.
they do more than tell their friends though.
they're giving/selling information to known resellers who come and buy up all the stock to flip.

Says the guy who has his pairs but keeps checking THIS thread for some odd reason.

Back
Top Bottom