Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

How many 14-17 yr olds teens in high school have jobs though, and kids in high school getting their fly kicks is what the game is about.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

How many 14-17 yr olds teens in high school have jobs though, and kids in high school getting their fly kicks is what the game is about.

No kids going to High School to get an education is what its about...Skipping school to wait a week outside is what the BUM game is about.

Originally Posted by pharO

No kids going to High School to get an education is what its about...Skipping school to wait a week outside is what the BUM game is about.

Correct...

MJsaver must be one of those kids in line.
roll.gif

Would be funny if a gang of people cut that line a day before release or if security/police tell them they have to go home.

LMAOOO @ the video..gotta story for y'all tho bout the dude at the 1:25 min. mark..he was in House of Hoops around 8:30 last night..and he was complainin to all the workers in House of Hoops bout how it's freakin ridiculous that they got tents and nonsense outside..and he was tellin them that he'll get 'em without waitin in the line for retail..he was an idiot..workers were laughin at him and so was i..dude was talkin bout how he wasn't gonna camp out with these kids and he was 27 years old and he don't have time for this nonsense..

Lemme find out that this idiot is in the line now for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just moved out to Orlando a couple weeks ago, anybody want to get a group together for this release...shoot me a pm

Originally Posted by Swoosh started 23

If Nike is really about making money they WILL release these again later down the road, not flood the market like pearls but I wouldn't be shocked to see these show up in less than a year

Nike is all about making money but some shoes have to be less avaible than others I swear they built there brand off supply and demandThat shoeseum was a prime example Nike got a fort Knox somewhere in organ LOL

Some signs may be pointing to a second release-- don't quote me on that, but the fact that the European markets (HOH London, Barcelona, Italy) and an un-named EU site that has been mentioned already, are getting these AFTER the US could be a sign.  Most likely not, but it's interesting nonetheless.  HK is getting them considerably late as well.

I spoke to one of my connects at DTLR and it doesnt look good. I was told that Nike only released 2500 WORLDWIDE this time around and the US is only getting a portion of those. I think around 1200-1300. In DC the ONLY store getting them is the Minnesota ave DTLR(25 pairs) and 25 to Pg plaza HOH(according to my source). I never thought it would get to this point. Oh and I was at one of the DTLRS and saw a line for the cement 4s that was ******ed. Imma bout to hang up my NIKE and Jordan jersey for good ..lol..I dont have to stand in line for a pair of Yves St Laurent kicks:smile: and To all the folks that hit me up about em Im still working for yall and will be in touch. I got info that a re-release is coming as well

As a parent, how do you allow your child to camp outside of a strore for a week, for SHOES?????? 
indifferent.gif

There is NO WAY these grown men are married or in relationships, and camping for a week, for SHOES..."hey honey, I will see you on Friday, I am camping for those new foams" 
laugh.gif

I am sooooooo glad none of this mess was going on in the 90's, or even in the early and mid 2000's.

Smh no mjsaver isn't one of the kids online, nice try though. ( I'm old by Nt's standards)

You dudes are missing the point, not sure about anywhere else but no school in NYC this week. Some of y'all are funny though, I wonder how much the same people saying they need an education care any other time of the year.

Fake *** concerned citizens when it comes to high schoolers getting kicks, cutting school or not you know deep down you don't give a damn about these kids futures.

Do any of you guys know when the mom and poP will get their shipment? I'm goin to see if I can get a pair without all the camping out

Are these releasing on ndc thursday or friday. Nike sportswear's website says February 23. Hopefully some clarification tomorrow.

Originally Posted by chuck202

I spoke to one of my connects at DTLR and it doesnt look good. I was told that Nike only released 2500 WORLDWIDE this time around and the US is only getting a portion of those. I think around 1200-1300. In DC the ONLY store getting them is the Minnesota ave DTLR(25 pairs) and 25 to Pg plaza HOH(according to my source). I never thought it would get to this point. Oh and I was at one of the DTLRS and saw a line for the cement 4s that was ******ed. Imma bout to hang up my NIKE and Jordan jersey for good ..lol..I dont have to stand in line for a pair of Yves St Laurent kicks:smile: and To all the folks that hit me up about em Im still working for yall and will be in touch. I got info that a re-release is coming as well
damn PG is not an option hope ndc comes through  

Smh no mjsaver isn't one of the kids online, nice try though. ( I'm old by Nt's standards)

You dudes are missing the point, not sure about anywhere else but no school in NYC this week. Some of y'all are funny though, I wonder how much the same people saying they need an education care any other time of the year.

Fake *** concerned citizens when it comes to high schoolers getting kicks, cutting school or not you know deep down you don't give a damn about these kids futures.
Yep.
Dudes are only concerned because there's already a line for the foams. 
laugh.gif

These kids will most likely not end up going to college regardless of the foams, but that's another topic.

In the end who cares though. Let them camp. As soon as the rest of NY shows up to line up these kids will either be bumped from the line or robbed 5 minutes after they get their pair. If they want to waste their time camping so be it.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

As a parent, how do you allow your child to camp outside of a strore for a week, for SHOES?????? 
indifferent.gif

There is NO WAY these grown men are married or in relationships, and camping for a week, for SHOES..."hey honey, I will see you on Friday, I am camping for those new foams" 
laugh.gif

I am sooooooo glad none of this mess was going on in the 90's, or even in the early and mid 2000's.

LMAO!!!

Back
Top Bottom