Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Any word on NikeTown NYC getting these?

Any Euro sites that might have these? It would be helpful to PM me with some info.

If that Jimmy Jazz info is "accurate", I live in the BK area. Is Jimmy Jazz known to sell Foamposites in a size 14?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

What??? Do you not see the hype surrounding these??? This may be the most amount of hype for any foamposite ever. They didn't even give people a fair chance to get these. 
you couldd always try somethin different like reebok pumps ? this life isnt meant for everyone haha
#+$@% with that try somethin different... if we like Foams, we like foams. We shouldnt have to change what we like because Nike $+*@$ us over on BS releases like that.

And to the haters saying, well if you want em drop the $$ or go camp, or do what ya gotta do for these... miss me with that too. I refuse to pay that much for any sneaker, I have a full time job, wife and kids that my time is more important than to sleep on the street like some homeless person for a week for shoes.

Great work for nike to make them more $$ (like they're hurtin
ohwell.gif
) but this release will make a lot of true heads turn away from this whole sneaker "game".
Thank you couldn't of said it better, you can save that this life isn't meant for everyone crap

Originally Posted by capo1119

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

Originally Posted by capo1119

Two different Jimmy Jazz stores in NYC is getting them. The two spots that are getting them are going to be crazy! If you go there to get them, you better go deep or be from that neighborhood.

The Store At Fulton Street By Macy's And The Store In Harlem By The Burger King. 
Also The Biggest Store On Jamaica Ave.

These Shops Are The Biggest Sports Wear Accounts In The Jimmy Jazz Chain.
I know where they are going to be, Jimmy Jazz post it on their FB account. Good luck to anyone going there to get them.

Be careful around there to anyone trying to get them from around there.

I remember when the black laser IV's dropped at Moe's a few years ago... mad goons was in the shadow's scheming
30t6p3b.gif

Couldnt cop the metallic reds
frown.gif
i highly doubt ima be able to cop these. Damn hypebeasts.

Anyone from Kansas City? Inbox me with details where to cop around here or online. Thanks

Honestly, if you gonna camp or come to 125th for the foams, bring a burner or something to defend yourself. @+@#*! will be plottin on you

21 mercer line was crazy they tweeted at 11am and i got there at 11:20 and there was already over 100 people online smh went home empty handed 
mad.gif

so5sa0.jpg

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Honestly, if you gonna camp or come to 125th for the foams, bring a burner or something to defend yourself. @+@#*! will be plottin on you

I'm on some Robin Hood %+*%. Gonna catch one of these resellers slipping and redistribute them to the NT family at retail. lol...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Y'all think I could trade a pair of these for a DS pair of South Beaches?

I  think so, with all the hype, definitely if some one willing to give up South beaches

My pair is on lock! I'm camping now as I speak. Good luck to everybody who has the time and nuts to go for these!

Originally Posted by TxSole

My pair is on lock! I'm camping now as I speak. Good luck to everybody who has the time and nuts to go for these!

best of luck holmes hope it works out for ya

From the Succezz facebook page:

Nike Lifts Off At SuccezZ On 2/25 With The Highly Anticipated Launch Of The Galaxy Pack. The Silent Auction Will Be During The Dunk Contest Saturday Night. Bidding Will Be Open From 7pm-9pm. Thank You Very Much For The Love & Support ...We Do This For Our City...  

421778_310664162325302_177704538954599_926985_639546854_n.jpg

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

best of luck holmes hope it works out for ya

Thanks bro. It will be easy since I'm good with the owner. Just have to play my role.

You crazy, crazy individual. But you will get your pair, so hats off to you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Nike has globalized the foamposite....especially with this release...since when does europe AND canada get foams? Nike is setting up the globalization of foams withthis release.....after this release,I can put $ that every foam release will release in 90% of the ststaes,asia,europe and canada...consistently....and consistently sell out because stock will be scattered all throughout the world instead of just eastcoast america
laugh.gif

You're crazy if you think foams have only released on the east coast all of their existence. Foams have always been a nationwide release. ##**#

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Nike has globalized the foamposite....especially with this release...since when does europe AND canada get foams? Nike is setting up the globalization of foams withthis release.....after this release,I can put $ that every foam release will release in 90% of the ststaes,asia,europe and canada...consistently....and consistently sell out because stock will be scattered all throughout the world instead of just eastcoast america
laugh.gif

Your crazy if you think foams have only released on the east coast all of their existence. Foams have always been a nationwide release. @%%!@

I'm not crazy. Nor was ispeaking literal saying ONLY eastcoast got foams...what I meant was that foams were popular only on the east coast...yes they released nationwide,sat on chelves and went right to the eastcoast where they sell out instantly...now nike is expanding foams WORLDwide with this release....foams will be put on the map with this release from ameerica to asia and now europe.....after this release,don't be surprised if nike mass produces foams for the world,not just n.america and asia.....but I can see nike keeping quantity same and spreading stock out to make the illusion tha the shoes are "limited" just like th release......store upon stores are getting these but people keep hyping and resell prices will remain high,plain and simple....allstar releases are never this hard to get,but people see foams + gitd and get their panties all in a bunch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

laugh.gif

Your crazy if you think foams have only released on the east coast all of their existence. Foams have always been a nationwide release. @%%!@

I'm not crazy. Nor was ispeaking literal saying ONLY eastcoast got foams...what I meant was that foams were popular only on the east coast...yes they released nationwide,sat on chelves and went right to the eastcoast where they sell out instantly...now nike is expanding foams WORLDwide with this release....foams will be put on the map with this release from ameerica to asia and now europe.....after this release,don't be surprised if nike mass produces foams for the world,not just n.america and asia.....but I can see nike keeping quantity same and spreading stock out to make the illusion tha the shoes are "limited" just like th release......store upon stores are getting these but people keep hyping and resell prices will remain high,plain and simple....allstar releases are never this hard to get,but people see foams + gitd and get their panties all in a bunch
laugh.gif

Have you ever been to the West? Who are you to say that Foams are popular only in the East? FYI, the Royal, red, and Eggplants sold out instantly over here.

Back
Top Bottom