Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Some concrete news. Don't have to believe me. HOH's around the nation will be getting VERY small quantities. (15-17 pairs per store). Orlando HOH will be getting more, but not a whole crazy amount more. There are select Foot Actions getting these too.

Good luck to all. It's going to be a ZOO here in Orlando.

looks like raffle time for most.

shoes are nice but im not dying for them. id probably cop for a collectors piece and wear for only a special event.
shoes are different to say the least.

it sucks the the Orlando HOH no longer allows camping since the concord release. I went for the Weathermans and it was a great, quite crowd. Its gonna be a mad house!!

dam i cant imagine hoh ny only getting like 20 pair.. sounds legit though... a dude i know from footaction said they are very limited also, they usually get 1500 pairs of foams on release date..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

r0c87q.jpg

Am I the only 1or did  this pic ruin the shoes for me
Maybe I'll change my mind in person, if not sz.12 NTer with heat to trade will get these.

These are horrible. Only Foams I mess with are the OG Royals and I don't even wear those that much. I'd rather thake that $220 + tax and put it towards something more important, like my savings.

I gotta admit the more I see these the less I want them. If they were the last foam release for the year and we wouldn't see anything until like 2013 then I might be more inclined to get them but we've still got FP Gold foam 1's, voltage foams (supposedly), and God know what else they'll pull out. I just got metallic reds, I'm good on these.

these are corny (to me).  If I can cop a pair, I'ma try to trade them for KD Nerfs which are probably corny (to you).

Originally Posted by AME416

r0c87q.jpg

Maybe I'll change my mind in person, if not sz.12 NTer with heat to trade will get these.
Word! If people thought these shoes would look good in casual wear, ya'll are just crazy. They look whack with jeans, maybe they'd look better with a pair of basketball shorts. Only thing I would wanna do with these shoes is hoop in them and I ain't paying $220 + tax to ball in them. Pure hypebeast.

The more and more I'm seeing these (new pics) I'm starting not to like them anymore. I guess those professional pics had me
laugh.gif
People who don't like Foams all of a sudden have to have these. Fabolous made it worse too.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

r0c87q.jpg

Word! If people thought these shoes would look good in casual wear, ya'll are just crazy. They look whack with jeans, maybe they'd look better with a pair of basketball shorts. Only thing I would wanna do with these shoes is hoop in them and I ain't paying $220 + tax to ball in them. Pure hypebeast.

we havent even seen pics with jeans, how can you say that? dudes got a wack pair of sweats and other dude got slacks.. you can pull these off with the right fit anyday

Ima hit the HOH in PG just to see the madness these will bring about...... these consecutive foam releases though 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by jballerNY

we havent even seen pics with jeans, how can you say that? dudes got a wack pair of sweats and other dude got slacks.. you can pull these off with the right fit anyday

Yeah i agree let's not act like those two are showing a decent example 
laugh.gif
 if electric green pros and candy Red Foam's can be worn casual so can the Galaxy

I am convinced that NDC will crash hard after the mess of trying to get some BHMs last night.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam i cant imagine hoh ny only getting like 20 pair.. sounds legit though... a dude i know from footaction said they are very limited also, they usually get 1500 pairs of foams on release date..
Mistype? No way, that a regular footaction usually gets1500 on foam release dates...
nerd.gif

BTW that pic up there, dudes need to loosen up the laces, any foams with regular lace looks funny!

The more I see these the more I want them. Not willing to go out of my way for em though. I really want them though. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom