Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

its NDC or nothing. there is no HOH in SC! and i dont think my footaction is getting them, even if they did im not standing in line with a bunch of idiots to get em

Originally Posted by foamster

gonna camp from wensday for these and if im first best believe im bringing people to double up

indifferent.gif
 No life....

Originally Posted by btdpu

^ HOH WILL GET 50 PAIRS EACH remember guys these are QS so only 3000 globally
yeah um Nike never discloses the production quantity
besides, if every HOH got 50 pairs that leaves roughly 1000 for Nike.....I'm not buying it.
The only HOH getting more than 20 pairs per store is Orlando HOH...

$+%% sucks, wish i had the time and energy to camp for these but with work and all just aint happening, i guess i just gotta get over it

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by btdpu

^ HOH WILL GET 50 PAIRS EACH remember guys these are QS so only 3000 globally
yeah um Nike never discloses the production quantity
besides, if every HOH got 50 pairs that leaves roughly 1000 for Nike.....I'm not buying it.
The only HOH getting more than 20 pairs per store is Orlando HOH...
Damn. It looks like I won't be getting a pair. Any idea how many Orlando HOH might be getting? It might be worth the drive for me.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Sucks being in the DMV for releases like these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

With that said, NDC or bust for me!!!
roll.gif

definitely see a crime or 2 in that region for these
Sad but true, I just  hope anybody out there that night is careful and smart about how they go about copping these. Its like the younger they are the more reckless they get 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

BishopStrongBow wrote:

Also...NT Chi won't be getting these...That's forsure.

Damn. They didn't get the metallic reds either. What's going on? They got the coppers and pewters.

Well as far as Nike stores go the Metallic Reds were an "East Coast" Release only, supposedly no Nike store west of Philadelphia received a shipment in the Reds. Sure DTLR's and House of Hoops got them and other spots but as far as Nike stores nobody else received em out here including NT Chi.  
This release is weird to me though being that it's considered apart of the ASG weekend releases and those are usually available at all Nike Stores. 
grin.gif

I want these bad...to rock as soon as it's camo shorts and wife beater season. But i won't kill myself at no HOH trying to cop and do that check in every day at random times %%%*, I got a job i cant do that

Sucks being in the DMV for releases like these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

With that said, NDC or bust for me!!!
roll.gif

definitely see a crime or 2 in that region for these
Sad but true, I just  hope anybody out there that night is careful and smart about how they go about copping these. Its like the younger they are the more reckless they get 
30t6p3b.gif
WORD ... PG will not be an option so hopefully I get lucky on ndc

Retail or nothing for me. These shoes look ok, nice concept, but totally not worth reseller money to me.

Agreed. I will try my luck at getting them for retail, if not, like every other shoe I've missed out on for retail I will just live with it.

So DTLR and Eastbay.com and Sports Zone won't be getting these? What are the chances of getting them early from one of these sites out here i.e. pickyourshoes.com?

Back
Top Bottom