Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

what's the official release date
24th or 25th 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

judging by your username im guessing ur in the tri state and saying u seen em for $600, just inbox me where and everyone will be happy lololol . 
inbox me the place asap lol
Inbox me the spot also since it doesn't let me inbox you. And I'll be your hook-up for many things..

THE THIRST IS REAL

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by Fordycal

Never been to PG plaza for a release but i've heard the horror stories. I might have to give it a try for these. My connect has moved on to greener pastures (smh loser) This will be a nightmare. Strap will have to go with me, no question.
If you own a firearm i suggest you bring it and have someone wait in the car with you and have someone go with you to the store. Looking at your name I hope you not fakin and really have one. Dudes from the city be plotting, they hit up them MD spots and wait cuz they think bammas from MD are suckas and they can get over on them (no comment lls). One dude got smoked for his B&W LWPs, another dude over his Electric Blues, and 13 people were robbed in line for them also. Be careful.
Word? Why hasn't anyone done anything about this?
Nothing you can do about it

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

only helping out the people that have looked out for me....and that's on everything from GR to TZ's to PE's to BS.
Thats what im talking about, one hand washes the other but some of these cats don't understand that.

lol @ duke offering $100

Just called a suspected store in Manhattan(that these guy on here won't give out the name
30t6p3b.gif
) and this was the convo

Me: Hello, do you have the Galaxy's?
Him: Is this *****?
Me: No, it is not
Him: Then we don't have them
Me: ....Okay, really
Him: Listen, this is so serious right now that we can''t even talk about these over the phone so I suggest you go to Footlocker or whatever store will have them and buy them from there

Me: *HANGS UP*

These guys are acting like these are top secret government info that they are giving out. It would be better and I'd appreciate it more if they would just give me a real answer instead of acting shady and secretive like %%#$%$*. And we'll both go about our way.
I sent out my boy to go to the store tomorrow at 6PM and if they don't sell me or him a pair for $400, 5 or 6, then I will be forced to put their store address and phone number on every forum. We can do this the easy way or hard way. It's that serious.

Just called a suspected store in Manhattan(that these guy on here won't give out the name
30t6p3b.gif
) and this was the convo

Him: Listen, this is so serious right now that we can''t even talk about these over the phone so I suggest you go to Footlocker or whatever store will have them and buy them from there

These guys are acting like these are top secret government info that they are giving out. It would be better and I'd appreciate it more if they would just give me a real answer instead of acting shady and secretive like %%#$%$*. And we'll both go about our way.
I sent out my boy to go to the store tomorrow at 6PM and if they don't sell me or him a pair for $400, 5 or 6, then I will be forced to put their store address and phone number on every forum. We can do this the easy way or hard way. It's that serious.

similar convo i had with another store...really got me pissed. smh 

30t6p3b.gif
) and this was the convo

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by weakheat

Put that info out all the stores are acting shady

Yeah, they got until tomorrow after I send my boy out and see what happens. They can either be honest or liars, and if their liars then I will blacklist that store to the point they won't ever receive a limited shoe a %%$+*+! gain' . I'm on my 50 Cent %**% .
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by 45DE

most of yall are probably resellers…..smh
hell yea if someones paying $900 for those atrocities
This. 
laugh.gif

$900- 1300   Shiiiiiiittttt.

I can turn around and buy royals/reds and 2 pairs of concord XIs with that. 
laugh.gif

BK - that's why i don't even bother contributing anymore....all the real stand up dudes on here are already in connection and networking off this site.

and i just found this out....37th and 6th ave...entire ASG pack for sale if you got it like that.

30t6p3b.gif
) and this was the convo

lls put the info out there. damn yall be pump fakin on here a rack

30t6p3b.gif
)
Its not that we don't want to give out the name, its the fact that if i give you the info i don't know what your going to do with it.
ive given info to people before just to have them go in the thread and blow it up, so now i keep the info to myself or nters that have helped me in the past as previously stated.

9keys wrote:
PG not the bad y'all make it seem like we buying shoes on Compton or somewhere . I've got lots of shoes from pg releases . Folks never acting stupid . Y'all gotta stop sicing situations. Of your heart pump lemonade don't show up str8 up . Everybody be safe don't get caught loafing

lls you must go with mom and dad then. everybody b like damn we can't get slim. I remember when the chambrays released LMAO that was the funniest %%## i seen in my life bammas in there breakin like jackie joyner kersee in that %*@%*. i had just came from bmore with my pairs and we went up pg jus for laughs cuz we know how them PG folks b pressed for them shoes thats why dudes from my side b plottin. 

Neva I'm a real dude Neva sweet I go up there wit a couple of my mans . And we be good. And we always get our shoes. Bottom line if folks think you sweet they might try to you . Meaning getting in front of you aka cutting in line. But all that robbing stuff getting shot while you there is all fairy tales. It be cops out there and undercovers. Point is don't come if you a scary person you might get got if you loafing around trying to catch a metro home lmao

You guys might bash me but the urge to get these and flip them for some jaspers/dons is growing deeply in me

laugh.gif

Folks get like the Hatfields and McCoys every time Nike releases a limited sneaker. This thread has become very entertaining to say the least.

the store with the big bang brons... how much they selling them for? thats the only ASG pair i really want... i don't see how they would be selling them for over retail being that those big bangs aren't limited or even that serious (compared to what people are doing for/with the foams)

Back
Top Bottom