Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

Camping a week for some shoes??? They going to catch AMONIA out there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

5gdAQ.gif
It's a joke.
roll.gif
You must have not seen that infamous news clips of the Concord release where this EXTRA GHETTO chick like they gon' catch amonia. LMAO! Jawn was too funny! I'm gonna try and find it on Youtbe.

Here it is. Sent us back 400 years!
laugh.gif
WOW 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdotnas

i spoke to nike hq regarding this release.... i put get set on blast, A Jays, 21 mercer, HOH 34th, harlem etc. I even had the manager of HOH orlando email me that he was selling them for 900 all this info including screen shots and email was sent over. There might a new manager at HOH orlando come monday.

peace.
Thank you very much.

Wow, that video of the Concord release is embarrassing. Do people go to school anymore? Also, I guess morals and values are out the window. This world is going to hell in a handbasket. SMH

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

It's a joke.
roll.gif
You must have not seen that infamous news clips of the Concord release where this EXTRA GHETTO chick like they gon' catch amonia. LMAO! Jawn was too funny! I'm gonna try and find it on Youtbe.

Here it is. Sent us back 400 years!
laugh.gif
WOW�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That man can barely even run without his pants coming down to his ankles.  Look at 0:25-0:32. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I guarantee this will be worst than the concord release easily

nah, i don't see ppl breaking mall doors down for these
It'll easily be worse on NDC though. There's too many links being put out on the 24th for this to go smoothly. Too many shoes, all with hype levels over 9000.

It's still NDC or bust for me. I'll be on the keys trying to get a pair of these and my boy will be on another set of keys trying to snag the KD's.

NDC was terrible last night, good luck to those who gonna go that route for these foams, it's gonna be ugly!

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

you couch accountants are hysterical. if i was getting 1000euro a pair from a buyer overseas, you wouldnt wait a week in line? yes thats only $2-5/hr. but remember, theres no interview, no resume needed, no drug test, no training, no clocking in/out, no sales, no customer service, none of what you would need to do at a "real" job. now you pay a couple heads 1-200 to wait w you. scoop up 10 pairs.

so 220 + tax = $240 + give $200 per person to wait (lets say on the high end ) = $440 x 10 = $4400

10 x 1000euro = 10000 euro converted to USD = $1315 x 10 = $13,150.

$13,150 - $4400 = $8,750 (that's profit)

and once again, thats AFTER all costs (the shoes & paying per person) for a week.

so you really making more than 8k a week at "work", more power to you. but to the real hustlas out there, we know what we doing. lol

No one is going to sit in line for a week for $200, so your logic of being able to get 10 pairs is immediately flawed.  I guess there is a reason you posted about not having to pass a drug test.

I'll be laughing at you when you catch pneumonia from sitting outside for a week and have to go to the hospital without health insurance, because I doubt being a "real hustla" provides benefits.
This dude never seen 13K in his life, only a bum camps out a week, have at it homlesss 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

To all my Orlando people,

considering the way the release went this morning, I really think everybody will have a fair chance at the ASG releases. *laces up AM's*

I'm curious to know how they handled it and what time they opened the store. I know security is not letting anyone line up before 5 but how we're they able to keep that from happening? I'm really hoping no idiot claiming to be the chief starts a list in the parking lot.
I got there at maybe 345-4, and at least 10-15 other cars pulled up with me(I kid you not some people pulled up in an astrovan, and guys were hopping out like the foot clan) . People parked and started trying to line up at the door security came and told everyone no lining up till 5. If you dont leave you'll get trespassed.
I dont know if you're familiar with the mall but there is basically a inner parking lot, and an outer parking lot. Then a main road that separates other businesses/restaurants from the mall. 3 security  cars circled the area around HOH and pretty much told anybody who was parked to move to the outer area...then they came to the outer area and told people to move across the main road
laugh.gif
 and they would tell us when we could start the line.  Around 430 cops showed up and helped them in doing the same.

As far as your worry of someone playing chief...it was the main security (or "2nd in command") guard. If you've been you know him, Tall Sgt Slaughter looking dude, He stops people at the edge of the parking lot saying "the line starts here". Of course some dudes ran to the front, and there ended up being two lines. The line that waited with the security guard was put behind the 10-15 people who ran to the front (people were heated) . Then they started counting people off in groups of 5 and let them line up at the door. The store opened up an hour early at 6.

With that said I can see how it would get out of hand if those first 10-15 cars turned into 20-30 cars.
Seems like there is some order going on then. I'll be in Orlando during that time, so may go.

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

you couch accountants are hysterical. if i was getting 1000euro a pair from a buyer overseas, you wouldnt wait a week in line? yes thats only $2-5/hr. but remember, theres no interview, no resume needed, no drug test, no training, no clocking in/out, no sales, no customer service, none of what you would need to do at a "real" job. now you pay a couple heads 1-200 to wait w you. scoop up 10 pairs.

so 220 + tax = $240 + give $200 per person to wait (lets say on the high end ) = $440 x 10 = $4400

10 x 1000euro = 10000 euro converted to USD = $1315 x 10 = $13,150.

$13,150 - $4400 = $8,750 (that's profit)

and once again, thats AFTER all costs (the shoes & paying per person) for a week.

so you really making more than 8k a week at "work", more power to you. but to the real hustlas out there, we know what we doing. lol
you should go back to school buddy LOL. your expectation is grossly inaccurate.

1) i'm pretty sure you'll have to pay someone more than $200 to wait a week outside the streets.  say you get lucky and found someone that's willing to accept $5 an hour for their time, that means you're paying $120 per day, which translates to $600 (5 days) and $840 (7 days). so if you get lucky and exploit a stupid fool for $1.67 per hour, then more power to you bro. you're the smarter one between u guys lol

2) the shoes will cost right about $240 -/+ after tax. so for 10 shoes your expense = $2,400

3) say you get lucky and were able to cop 10, where are you going to find buyers willing to shell out $1,314.23 per shoes after the drop? keep in mind hyped shoes usually drops in prices after the release and sellers will start undercutting each other for sales. so your expected sale of $1,314.23 might look more like $800-$900 after the release.

say you get lucky and found buyers to buy these off you for 1k ($900 after fees) a piece. $900 (gross sale) - $600 (camp) - $240 (shoes) = $60 profit per shoes x 10 = $600 (1 week). judging by the numbers, you might as well go to work or find a second job if this is the type of hustle you're in.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Smh this #@+ is pathetic!!!! People are actually camping out for a whole week for some damn shoes!! And for those who stay in miami, its true! There's a few people already at shoe gallery camping out. I'm sorry, but I can't waste 7days of my life for some shoes! I guess some people really need the extra money or have low self-esteem and really need these shoes to make them feel better about themselves!!
How many heads is it now?

My hat off to dudes that's camping for days that actually want them for themselves ... If your doing it to resell , that's nuts..... I wish I wanted them bad enough to camp for days

The only way I could even imagine camping for ANY shoe more than a day is if I were able to get as many pairs as I wanted. I'm no reseller, but camping for that long I better come out with pairs to last me for a very long time. Camping a week for just one pair tho? Naaaaahhhhhhh I have too much pride for that lol not knocking anybody tho

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by jdotnas

i spoke to nike hq regarding this release.... i put get set on blast, A Jays, 21 mercer, HOH 34th, harlem etc. I even had the manager of HOH orlando email me that he was selling them for 900 all this info including screen shots and email was sent over. There might a new manager at HOH orlando come monday.

peace.
Thank you very much.

Dam, cost the man his job. But I guess he has to learn the hard way. He should be more careful 

Excuse me if this question has already been answered, but has it been confirmed that most HOHs will be receiving these? I remember the first word was that the only places receiving them would be 21 Mercer and NDC. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom