Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

tumblr_lxqa854lLE1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I need of a list of all the spots in Orlando that's getting these

I really doubt ONLY the HOH in the Florida Mall will have these

Orlando is hosting the All Star game for crying out! Hopefully we get pairs all over
smile.gif

only other spot i can think of aside from hoh getting em is footaction at fla mall. its already been confirmed champs isn't getting em

I went to the mall to checkout the cement 4 aftermath, i ask this lil bucktooth kid who works at HoH about the galaxy joints. He said they are getting them. Didnt want to give numbers out, he was having a min wage power moment.

Dude said they have been getting calls from NY, NJ CT and 5 other states about these shoes and this HoH is in tampa. Hype is beyond an all time high

^only reason i can think of for that is dudes are comin from all over the place for allstar weekend & slidin by tampa is another option

Originally Posted by bigkel23

^only reason i can think of for that is dudes are comin from all over the place for allstar weekend & slidin by tampa is another option

Your right i forgot about the ASG, i hope everyone go HAM for foams and forget about the other PENNYS
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Females man I tell you

If its getting real in a forum imagine how it will be in person

I almost don't want any parts.......... sike

shipment just arrived in Beijing,China, RD is next Sat comfirmed for all major cities here.
there are gonna be people lining up for these but i doubt anyone is gonna camp out for it
the resellers over here hire ppl to line up for them and as you may know manual labor is cheap smh...

pre-order prices are going for $500-650
13296435883558.jpg

132964358936736.jpg

Originally Posted by Slacker83

shipment just arrived in Beijing,China, RD is next Sat comfirmed for all major cities here.
there are gonna be people lining up for these but i doubt anyone is gonna camp out for it
the resellers over here hire ppl to line up for them and as you may know manual labor is cheap smh...

pre-order prices are going for $500-650
13296435883558.jpg

132964358936736.jpg

eek.gif
How many pairs did you get ???

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

This is primarily a NDC and HOH Release.

Select Mom & Pop stores will get them but not many. Mainly in NYC.

These shoes were offered as a pack. If you got one, you got them all, and vice versa.

It is true, more and more international retailers are popping up with these but don't let that fool you.

HOH PG Plaza received 30 pairs. Confirmed.

How many they actually release may be a different story.

The clock is ticking...
If these shoes were offered as a pack and you had to get all of them, then my Champs will be receiving the Foams because they confirmed that they'll be receiving the KD's, Kobe's, and 'Bron's.

Lottery/raffle system was bound to happen. Only option stores really have to do with so much attention and only x amount of pairs.....wouldn't be surprised if stores start to rig these drawings
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight, you're saying that for a store to get any of the ASG shoes, you have to order all of them.

If this logic is true, then my Champs will be receiving the Foams because they've confirmed that they'll be getting the 'Brons, KD's, and Kobe's.

Champs don't get foamposites. Never have never will. Footlocker does tho.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by iball2much

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are a complete deadbeat to be camping a WEEK EARLY for a release.

roll.gif
I'm fully capable of camping.. no rent, no kids, solid unemployment check every week. I'm just biding my time waiting for my sentencing court date. If I had a store nearby that was campable.. you'd see me there.

But you wasting 220+ bucks on shoes fam? Priorities my man.
Maybe his "priorities" are spending $220+ and making a lot more than that on eBay ..

got my first pair of royal blue foam pros from champs back in the day... miss the days when those sat on the shelves for a minute

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Okay then that guy's logic that "get all or get none" is false because Champs is getting the 3 sig shoes.

Originally Posted by ztown52

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Okay then that guy's logic that "get all or get none" is false because Champs is getting the 3 sig shoes.

Yes it is wrong. Many Niketowns and Nike stores will be getting the LBJs, Kobes, and Durants, but zero ASG Dunks and Foams. 

Originally Posted by ztown52

So let me get this straight, you're saying that for a store to get any of the ASG shoes, you have to order all of them.

If this logic is true, then my Champs will be receiving the Foams because they've confirmed that they'll be getting the 'Brons, KD's, and Kobe's.

You don't order them. Nike offers them. They pick and choose how they're distributed. Your champs as a company might have gotten offered X amount of packs but are sending all the foams to one location..

Back
Top Bottom