Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

It's virtually impossible to get these now so F these & point me in the direction of these $249 Concords someone spoke of a few posts back.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Both HOH in the stl area are getting them................

My wifes best friends brother works there..........I called him and he said nobody has lined up for them yet and they got 24 pair. The other one is in Fairview Heights, IL.......im not driving all the way out there.
Hmm might cop for trading purposes.

Originally Posted by AEA18

My wifes best friends brother works there..........I called him and he said nobody has lined up for them yet and they got 24 pair. The other one is in Fairview Heights, IL.......im not driving all the way out there.
Hmm might cop for trading Selling purposes.
fixed

I don't know what's with all the hype about this shoe, this is a shoe I wouldn't wear

For those that are saying these are "WACK" but still post in the thread every second just look at these below. Not trying to convince you in getting a pair because I hope you don't but REALLY? How can you deny these? 
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

By the way some people are wylin' with the resell prices, I saw a pair sell for $2499 and 10 or so from around $1800+ the likely hood that these will be under $1,000 is unlikely.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Originally Posted by AEA18

Hmm might cop for trading purposes.
fixed
laugh.gif
 Nahh I just want a pair of Pewters and a pair of Pine pros 

dont care for these, but have a question. these and all the other galaxy shoes were releasing today right?? i just drove by my mall that has a hoh, i want the flight 1s, and not a single person was there. am i missing something?

metro detroit area. anyone around here know if they gave out wristbands or some thing? cause last week for the cement 4s there was easily over 100 people in line. anyone?

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

For those that are saying these are "WACK" but still post in the thread every second just look at these below. Not trying to convince you in getting a pair because I hope you don't but REALLY? How can you deny these? 
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
I'm sorry but they remind me of those mystic world, fantasy based themes kids would normally get clowned on for wearing or liking them...
mystical-horses-shirt.jpeg
The-best-top-desktop-fantasy-wallpapers-hd-fantasy-wallpaper-17.jpg

I don't want anyone to make fun of another sole after this.. You would either see 60 year old women wearing these, or the kid you make fun of in class.

Now it's causing mass hysteria? Sit back and realize what is evolving in front of our face.. It's entertaining at least

Originally Posted by chitownboss74

man i wanna cop these but there is no stores that have them in my area damm i miss chi-town

Only two stores got em up here and one is doing a auction so they can sell em way above retail sky

seen this on $$!%%*%+#+!## sorry if already posted

Penny on the buzz about the One “Galaxyâ€

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif

Na bro they got u. Those are not attractive to me at all. Speaking from a grown mans prospective, it's nothing I can see in this shoe that I would want representing me. Looks like some Napoleon Dynamite type of stuff.A little advice on how to tell I you getting got. If any shoe that's limited was readily available at all shoes store would said shoe sell out? I'm willing to bet only gs girls would be interested in these. No offense.Good luck to those that want a pair though.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Penny said 'Nike told me only 200 pairs out there' hype & price just increased

laugh.gif
@ penny being a hypebeast....34th HOH + 34th FTL + 34th FA = over 200 pairs alone and thats in a 2 block radius
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
I'm sorry but they remind me of those mystic world, fantasy based themes kids would normally get clowned on for wearing or liking them...
mystical-horses-shirt.jpeg
The-best-top-desktop-fantasy-wallpapers-hd-fantasy-wallpaper-17.jpg

I don't want anyone to make fun of another sole after this.. You would either see 60 year old women wearing these, or the kid you make fun of in class.

Now it's causing mass hysteria? Sit back and realize what is evolving in front of our face.. It's entertaining at least

Not enough wolves.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Nike once again like everyone has noted is just killing itself and the game. Who here would pay $800 for these? This is ridiculous. Such a nice shoe and Nike has to cut everybody out of the game. Unbelievable. Blood will be shed on the 25th unfortunately I feel bad for those who will be injured trying to get a pair of these. The game has changed. If people got robbed for Concords.... This is a whole nother story. Stay safe those who are goin out. Word

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Is NDC still planning on releasing these online? I sure hope they've upgraded their servers.

NDC will NOT have these my dude. Was stated earlier this week via @nikestore on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom