Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Jimmy Jazz 125th Street in Harlem will have these and the entire ASG collection....there is a lien of about 5 peopel in front of 34th Dr.Jays as of 8am...maybe theyre getting foams also

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Both HOH in the stl area are getting them................

My wifes best friends brother works there..........I called him and he said nobody has lined up for them yet and they got 24 pair. The other one is in Fairview Heights, IL.......im not driving all the way out there.
                                                                                          Not Not
Damn 5 Hours from the Crib....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

worth it or not

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

I like how true blue 3s, which are 10000x morecoveted in nike history, got no publicity, hype, care, or nothing, because of the quantity produced.

Almost nobody likes these because they look so great.

While im here,

The whole "real sneaker head" label is beyond lame.
But you recognized that "real sneakerheads" exist..nothing lame about understanding a culture homes..but whatever..continue on

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

A better look
laugh.gif
 I'm pretty sure they didn't do this collaboration because they wanted to "innovate High Zoom with NASA". Cape Canaveral is about an hour outside of Orlando. Orlando is where the All Star Game is this year. The shoe comes out during All Star Weekend. 1+1+1=3

two things this release has definitely re-enforced:
-half of America still can't read
-lots of folks don't know how to use Google

schools got their work cut out for themselves--thank Nike for doin' your research for you.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

A better look
laugh.gif
�I'm pretty sure they didn't do this collaboration because they wanted to "innovate High Zoom with NASA". Cape Canaveral is about an hour outside of Orlando. Orlando is where the All Star Game is this year. The shoe comes out during All Star Weekend. 1+1+1=3
Plus its a Penny and this is where Penny put in work back in the day for the Magic
pimp.gif

This shoe is not that tight. I mean I love foams as much as the next person. I only get the royals when released cause that's what I like. The hype has really got people whooped on these. Seriously what's the big deal, I'm curious.

Originally Posted by Freeze

so are the foams not gonna be released on any site??

nike store china's website will sell it, but they wont ship outside china.
will need a friend in china do it for you

Originally Posted by serra2008

Originally Posted by Freeze

so are the foams not gonna be released on any site??

nike store china's website will sell it, but they wont ship outside china.
will need a friend in china do it for you

wow really?  smh.  thats crazy.  thanks bro

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

This shoe is not that tight. I mean I love foams as much as the next person. I only get the royals when released cause that's what I like. The hype has really got people whooped on these. Seriously what's the big deal, I'm curious.
THIS ...Just my 2 cents - I don't think any sneaker should garner this type of hysteria but if I had to choose a foam one that could've caused such an uproar it would be the Coppers.  I wonder what the reaction would've been if the Coppers released this week instead of 2 years ago.  Would the hysteria be just as big or worse?  The concept of the Coppers was outstanding.  Nike nailed it...but these, meh. This shoe could've been better.  The upper's colors, swoosh, etc. looks like they just took it directly from the Pewters; it doesn't compliment the colors on the foam and although the sole glows in the dark it doesn't compliment the colors either. 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Manager at house of hoops Beverly center told campers they only had 12 pairs and the 30 plus campers still stayed, what a bunch of losers can't wait to see the look on their faces come Friday
laugh.gif
what a bunch of idiots.    at least 18 people will end up emptyhanded and knowing shoe store employee politics it's no guarantee those 12 pairs will all go to customers.
i dont get why people would stay if youre the 13th and beyond camper
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

dont care for these, but have a question. these and all the other galaxy shoes were releasing today right?? i just drove by my mall that has a hoh, i want the flight 1s, and not a single person was there. am i missing something?

metro detroit area. anyone around here know if they gave out wristbands or some thing? cause last week for the cement 4s there was easily over 100 people in line. anyone?

They drop tomorrow on the 24th, if you go back around midnight you might see a few heads out there....the hype is MAD REAL out in Detroit for these sneaks

Orlando HOH has the Nike shirt lab up. Also do Elite Socks. Galaxy Socks coming later today...

e5e351bde4468024c91ba7a885130f5b6b8796f.jpg

2f425b3eaa8f8cc6abf8bd76f5f26c18da05866.jpg

I got a black Nike shirt with GITD Lebron logo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Orlando HOH has the Nike shirt lab up. Also do Elite Socks. Galaxy Socks coming later today...

e5e351bde4468024c91ba7a885130f5b6b8796f.jpg

2f425b3eaa8f8cc6abf8bd76f5f26c18da05866.jpg

I got a black Nike shirt with GITD Lebron logo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn it...

i need to get my $%+ down there ASAP and get a shirt like that and some galaxy elites...

why the hell couldnt i just get this weekend off...ugh

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by spizike231

More Sacramento heads? Yall trynna meet up? So far it looks like it'll just be and my boy, we could stick together and help hold spots for piss breaks and everything.. PM me.

DEAD
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
was hoping someone would find that funny.

Partially serious tho
roll.gif
cause man i was holding the biggest tinkle of my life for the Concords for the last 4 HOURS of that release and no one to hold my spot if i got out.
frown.gif

When I finally let it go I felt like God himself was relieving me of all my pain and handed me a pair of Concords as a reward.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh the jimmy jazz in bk said they ant gettin them ! Why people was making a linr and camping out for them in bk ?

i heard they sold them on j strret brooklyn yesterday, jimmy jazz that is.. thats what some cat at hoh was saying while waiting for the ait flight ones.. dude said he got his pair.... cats are lined up on 125st jimmy jazz.. i saw about like 10 people

Back
Top Bottom