Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i still dont get why these are hot..

Simple. Foam + Limited = Hot .... No matter how childish looking or ugly the shoe really is.
Aren't all the majority of Foamposites limited compared to many other releases? The Army Greens were limited if I'm not mistaken even more limited than the galaxies, so what are you saying? It's all about a matter of opinion and as far as I'm concerned these are hot however that's my opinion but from the prices let alone people camping outside even if it is to resell shows that the reception of these are generally positive. Face it, y'all are just SALTY you can't get a pair & it's really killing some of you inside. If you could cop I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that. Not to mention if you think they are UGLY & CHILDISH why are you in the thread in the first place? I'll wait. My point exactly.
roll.gif
As for the people saying that there other foamposites hotter than these that's fine & it's debatable but why aren't you getting the one you think is hotter & forget about these? As for me again I think the previous foamposites are hot & these are dope as well so what I do I bought the previous ones I liked.
vgilc9.jpg

Once you guys just admit the fact you're SALTY because you can't get them you'll feel alot better about life & things you should be worrying about. I just hope I get my pair.
wink.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Simple. Foam + Limited = Hot .... No matter how childish looking or ugly the shoe really is.
Aren't all the majority of Foamposites limited compared to many other releases? The Army Greens were limited if I'm not mistaken even more limited than the galaxies, so what are you saying? It's all about a matter of opinion and as far as I'm concerned these are hot however that's my opinion but from the prices let alone people camping outside even if it is to resell shows that the reception of these are generally positive. Face it, y'all are just SALTY you can't get a pair & it's really killing some of you inside. If you could cop I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that. Not to mention if you think they are UGLY & CHILDISH why are you in the thread in the first place? I'll wait. My point exactly.
roll.gif
As for the people saying that there other foamposites hotter than these that's fine & it's debatable but why aren't you getting the one you think is hotter & forget about these? As for me again I think the previous foamposites are hot & these are dope as well so what I do I bought the previous ones I liked.
vgilc9.jpg

Once you guys just admit the fact you're SALTY because you can't get them you'll feel alot better about life & things you should be worrying about. I just hope I get my pair.
wink.gif
LOL

very nice collection

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-new-images-01.jpg

aye so is this pic that was popping up months ago a sample pic or what they look like when the light hits em?
don't think so...gentry's personal pair is different from the public released one
oh ok yeah i can see it has icey soles instead of the gitd sole.

Heard Shiekh shoes has about 50 or so pairs so probably gonna split that between the store in LA and the store in Vegas.

roll.gif
vgilc9.jpg

wink.gif
LOL

Wack collection step it up. J/k when you ready to part with them blue pro hit me up

Originally Posted by serra2008

roll.gif
vgilc9.jpg

wink.gif
LOL

very nice collection

Seriously I'm not salty at all... Wouldn't even go as far as say upset. I can live without em. Some of the actual pics dont even look good to me. The foot locker (or whatever they are) look good only because they were taken professionally and edited to look better. As far as going out to buy the foams that are hotter... I dont do doubles.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-new-images-01.jpg

aye so is this pic that was popping up months ago a sample pic or what they look like when the light hits em?
don't think so...gentry's personal pair is different from the public released one
early sample....the final version is when the girl made the changes...i forgot her name.

My boy is first in line in stl, i dont get off work till 12..........Hopefully they let him get more than one or two, ill just give him the money to snatch 3-4 of them for me.

If there isnt a line at 12, ill be in line with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IDGAF...........Im reselling all day!!!!!!!!!

None of yall are in stl anyway, so it doesnt matter right?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My boy is first in line in stl, i dont get off work till 12..........Hopefully they let him get more than one or two, ill just give him the money to snatch 3-4 of them for me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
Expect 50+ negros now that you posted this. LMAO! But nah good luck in coppin' you a pair.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but wouldn't nike make more money if they made more pairs?

I thought the raise in price on foams and other nikes was to combat reselling.

Good luck to those going out to cop, I hope nobody gets hurt forreal *looks at DMV area*

How many people think raffle should be the universal release technique for releases of this magnitude?

[h2]i've been offered a pair for $800, but I'm hesitant about pulling the trigger...I really believe that by mid day tomorrow there will be 1000+ pairs on ebay and within a week, once everyone has paid there stupid money we'll get down to the real, true value of these - somewhere in the $375-500 range. all i collect are foams and I'd love to have these, but there's a lot of them out there and anything over twice retail is ridiculous.[/h2]

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
Expect 50+ negros now that you posted this. LMAO! But nah good luck in coppin' you a pair.
bruh is all giddy like FOOTLOCKER didnt change their policy
Update 2/23, 12:00 pm EST: Due to the incredible interest in the upcoming product releases, effective today, the Foot Locker release policy is as follows:  Only one pair of release shoes per customer may be purchased at a time, regardless of style.  If a customer would like to purchase multiple pairs of release shoes, the customer must return to the back of the line between each purchase.  We will continue to work with mall management on the release procedure.

SO NO ONLINE RELEASE FOR THESE? Eastbay is posting links to every other shoes. BUT NOT THESE>

roll.gif
vgilc9.jpg

wink.gif
LOL

It's not killin me at all bro. You couldn't pay me to wear these third grade lookin clown shoes. You enjoy though. The reason I am in this thread is because it is similar to a train wreck . I can't take my eyes off it.

so NDC taking phone orders but not online? dont sleep these are popping up on handful of sites at midnight

Originally Posted by yungone350

HOH Lakewood as horrible, showed up at 8 am people already there cant get in line till 10, there wasnt a line at all cuz everyone was trippin. 6 cops total making sure things dont get out of hand. Gave out tickets at the end, left without getting one...the search for my Dave white size 13 continues

I was there as well. My homie knew a guy that works there and told him don't even bother to come before 10am. But I did anyways and people were rowdy before then. Everyone acting all crazy...couldn't get #@%# started. They didn't even pass out tickets til 2 hours later. I don't even know if I'm gonna come later tonight for the announcement. The guy was like if you get called, you can't leave your spot. They should just call your tickets write down what you specifically want and have people come in tomorrow morning because I know for a fact with what I saw today, standing in line will get all rowdy and #@%# with people trying to cut with their homies... gone be ridiculous

Aren't all the majority of Foamposites limited compared to many other releases? The Army Greens were limited if I'm not mistaken even more limited than the galaxies, so what are you saying?
You have to understand army greens were Hoh in ny only, now we have HOH everywhere, these are for the all star game and this sneaker thing is at an all time high. if the army greens released in the same quantities today they would be having the same type of hype.

a big F U to staten island hoh. after calling hoh and mall security and being told multiple times no lineup until after mall closes on thursday i pull up and they are raffling pairs...#@+

at least tell people the real deal so i could at least have gotten a raffle ticket.

Back
Top Bottom