Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by yeerp

the homie springz in this champion hoodie is just mocking me on the james jazzolino website
ugh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

same

The only way that this will stop is if you guys stop blindly throwing money at Nike and that is not going to happen. Everyone here is so upset and it's the same group of people who will rush out to get the next foam or crappy Jordan retro.

10hrs til 6fd and knight release them. but good thing orlando had nike bigshots there at flordia mall. long story short....ndc online release coming very soon. yeezys wont hit stores, more of a DB type release now on,excluding gr kicks

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by santi19

Heard that HOH arden release got cancelled
indifferent.gif

Easily the worst release in history

can u please confirm this? Is this only for the bootsy **+ foams? I don't wanna make the drive if this is true

My boy went and they cancelled it because ppl were trying to sneak in. He's on his way back so i guess you can say its cancelled forsure. He'll post on here later about it.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

10hrs til 6fd and knight release them. but good thing orlando had nike bigshots there at flordia mall. long story short....ndc online release coming very soon. yeezys wont hit stores, more of a DB type release now on,excluding gr kicks

That would be dope, where are you getting this info ?

ive been buying new jordan releases since 1996 and i can honestly say this is the first year in that span of time that i havent bought the new jordans. 223 is way beyond me for retail. and no i wont cop the next release cause this +%%+ is crazy anymore. ppl who want the shoe dont even have a chance to get the shoes the want with all this hype. not cool

Next thing we'll hear from nike is that potential customers will need to submit a written essay as to why they deserve the galaxy foams, then the lucky few that are chosen will have a scavenger hunt/skills challenge....and sad thing is people would still do all of this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Heard that HOH arden release got cancelled
indifferent.gif

Easily the worst release in history

can u please confirm this? Is this only for the bootsy **+ foams? I don't wanna make the drive if this is true

My boy went and they cancelled it because ppl were trying to sneak in. He's on his way back so i guess you can say its cancelled forsure. He'll post on here later about it.
thanks for the info
and for all the bay area nters, there's a thread in the norcal section 

Originally Posted by cubanref

Next thing we'll hear from nike is that potential customers will need to submit a written essay as to why they deserve the galaxy foams, then the lucky few that are chosen will have a scavenger hunt/skills challenge....and sad thing is people would still do all of this
30t6p3b.gif

yeah that was so stupid.  i think the whole lottery thing is stupid too.  ppl should be able to purchase pairs and quanity shouldent be a prob.    i blame nike.   foams would sell out anyway without all the lame limited @+$+

Back
Top Bottom