Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by serra2008

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

6784750390_15dca61af1_b.jpg

Nice!!

Nice collection and pic. All of the All Stars sneakers this year are amazing. The Flight Ones are the most slept on of the whole pack IMO.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nice collection and pic. All of the All Stars sneakers this year are amazing. The Flight Ones are the most slept on of the whole pack IMO.

I know it's your opinion, but I can't consider something slept on when nike released limited number, sold out, and resellers want almost triple retail price.

all the ASG shoes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too bad 80% of thee people who camped/lined up fro foams didnt even know about all the other shoes in the ASG collection....people hear "galaxy" and only thought foams...Goes to show you how many people were after these foams just to flip and most people on these lines didnt even know it was the all-star collection,they kust kept saying Galaxys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Durants > Lebrons/ Flight Ones > Foams >>>>>> Kobes/Dunks imo

These releases were crazy... Releases will never be the same again. There is hype on every single shoe release now

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by DAR228

I know it's your opinion, but I can't consider something slept on when nike released limited number, sold out, and resellers want almost triple retail price.
This.

Originally Posted by proballer

bignosemark wrote:

and some inside job.. friend's pic
fmkq9v.jpg
WOW!!!! Thats hussle

If thats an inside job thats no hustle.. Thats grimey employees takin the whole stock.. can't respect eight pairs from an emlpoyee.. especially on a release like this.. but at $8 an hour he probably had too..just tripled his annual salary

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

bignosemark wrote:

and some inside job.. friend's pic
fmkq9v.jpg
WOW!!!! Thats hussle

If thats an inside job thats no hustle.. Thats grimey employees takin the whole stock.. can't respect eight pairs from an emlpoyee.. especially on a release like this.. but at $8 an hour he probably had too..just tripled his annual salary
roll.gif
I hear ya

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

all the ASG shoes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too bad 80% of thee people who camped/lined up fro foams didnt even know about all the other shoes in the ASG collection....people hear "galaxy" and only thought foams...Goes to show you how many people were after these foams just to flip and most people on these lines didnt even know it was the all-star collection,they kust kept saying Galaxys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Durants > Lebrons/ Flight Ones > Foams >>>>>> Kobes/Dunks imo

that wasn't the case for many it was the stupidity of the footlockers and how they handled the release....any other day you could cop all the shoes...this time they wanted us to line up outside after buying my foamposite for one shoe, so ppl who couldn't get foams went after the NSW Pack and the ASG Pack so getting all of these without help in the big city was almost impossible i wanted Lebrons my girl wanted Kobe's, and i didn't bother cuz i wasn't tryna wait out in the rain at 6am on a deep %+# line for another hour to get on there twice for an adult then a GS ufck dot!
it wasn't even the same sz category they should've let us buy them when i went in for foams
alien.gif
Wat part of the game is that

but u are right tho madd ppl were clueless on them lines they aint even know wat a Flight One was even after having a Zoom Rookie on the shelves for the past few months it only shows how hype driven "La Cosa Nostra" has become

Luckily the group of people that camp out with me know better

oh and if anyone reading this was part of the griminess in Footlocker Times Sq....believe my brother's fiance works at corporate and is launching a full scale investigation at that store Cameras and everything are going to be reviewed that Grand Puba lookin mo fo Mark that was head of security is goin to burn for screwing up the line and making sizes 8-10,11,13 "disappear" cuz idk how all of a sudden those sizes are sold out when no one has even been rung up at the register and i'm the first person in line...

NYCPosite knows the deal cuz other ppl walked outta there with his sz 13 after they told him they didn't have any

i called the footlocker in university mall tampa. guy on the phone said they sent them back to nike.he sounded like he got in trouble or sad. i guess its on to the next shoe.

Three Pairs... Crazy %!% week.

Nike shouldve just released more pairs... They dont necessarily have to do it all the time but for this release they should've.

This $$#! brought out the worst in ALOT of people.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Nike shouldve just released more pairs... They dont necessarily have to do it all the time but for this release they should've.

Buying shoes is all down hill from here on out.

430AM wrote:

Unstoppable!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

WOW!!!! Thats hussle

roll.gif
I hear ya

LOL, insider trading has evolved into sneakers. That is hustling none the less. If anyone is hating on this, go get a job as a manager at footlocker or any other store and do the same.

Back
Top Bottom