Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Got yuku'd
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Infamy

Thanks for the info Spectacular. Really want these and happy there not making them so limited that id be terrified to walk down the street if I put them on

laugh.gif

Really brah?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Nike finally doing something right! 
smokin.gif

Thanks for the info spectacular23

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mr718

So being that these are NOW popping up on early release sites (Air-Randy), and early release sites are know to sell shoes stolen off the production line.  Is it safe to assume Nike is planning a re-release of this sneaker?

Stop.
Anything else you wanna say? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am really trying my best to like this release and justify the hype around it, but really can't..  Guess this is a sign that my taste is catching up to my age..
tired.gif

Rerelease that's wats up. People just remember they are going to fly of the shelves and the value is going to be the same

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Sorry guys i just came home i grabbed something to eat but anywho while at work today we got a couple of visit's from Nike rep's in Oregon headquarters. They came into town to see how our store is producing blah blah. First floor they look at is the 5th floor (my floor) They are really cool people so i simply asked them questions about the galaxy.
THIS RELEASE FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS WILL BE RELEASE 2X.

Because of all the mayhem they witness past weekend they felt bad. So All the stores that have canceled still have their stock and will be released. A few pages back i mention they wanted all stores to do raffles. This is still true but not ALL stores. As we speak Nike is planning to release them in March/April and the second time will be in the summer. They figured they did so well releasing the Dave White Air Jordan I's twice that they are currently producing more for the summer release. The summer release will be a Limited release. I REPEAT LIMITED RELEASE. ALL NIKETOWN AND HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL HAVE THEM. I can vouch for NTNY that we will do a wristband for the summer released and we are NOT letting people start camping until we close so if we see you best believe your butt will be tossed. And also Nike is doing a kobe cloak version for the foams. Be on the look out soon, theirs catalog snap shots out there already. 

Again THESE SHOES WILL BE RELEASING 2X AND WILL BE A LS. So all Niketown and House Of Hoops will have them.
Great info, from a great source.  Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to ask the right questions to Nike officials.
SHOUTOUTS TO Spectacular23 FOR THE INFO. ONLY CONCERN IS WHETHER OR NOT THIS WILL STICK.. YOU KNOW NOTHING IS SET IN STONE WITH NIKE UNTIL THE INFO BECOMES PUBLIC. I SURE HOPE YOURE RIGHT BC I NEED A PAIR OF THESE....HEAR ME SNEAKER GODS, I JUST WANT ONE TO WEAR THATS ALL....AND LIKE SOMONE ELSE SAID I ALSO HOPE NTNY MAKES IT KNOWN WHEN THE WRISTBANDS ARE GIVEN OUT AND I HOPE ITS NOT AT 10AM ON A WEDNESDAY LIKE PPL DONT HAVE JOBS 
embarassed.gif

***AND ALSO LIKE NYCPOSITE SAID... LIMITED RELEASE... I GUESS THAT MEANS THE SAME NUMBERS AGAIN??? NIKE.. YOU SUCK RHINO BALLS

been wanting these since we first saw the prototypes on gentry last yr. i hope the rerelease will finally place a pair in my hands. i want it with the gitd soles tho. so i hope they dont change that.

They only sold 10 pairs of Galaxy Foamposites at the house of hoops in Louisiana... How is this fair?? I know they probably sent 30-50 pairs to New York. Dose anyone know how many were sold at.the other HOH??

Can someone who actually has a pair please post a pic of these in the dark PLEASE, I'm curious how much those soles REALLY glow in the dark.

I've seen the pic floating around when they're in the dark, but it looks professional so I figured it was enhanced in some way.

Back
Top Bottom