Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Can someone who actually has a pair please post a pic of these in the dark PLEASE, I'm curious how much those soles REALLY glow in the dark.

I've seen the pic floating around when they're in the dark, but it looks professional so I figured it was enhanced in some way.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Can someone who actually has a pair please post a pic of these in the dark PLEASE, I'm curious how much those soles REALLY glow in the dark.

I've seen the pic floating around when they're in the dark, but it looks professional so I figured it was enhanced in some way.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
in order for them to glow really bright, they have to be in the sunlight or bright light for a bit. 

The glow sucks compared to the kd.

Unless you have it in a bright light for most of the day the glow is minimal

@moneymikeIf you're a sneaker fan, why are you hinting at the fact spectacular probably shouldn't be releasing info?

lookin forward to re-release... would love a pair of these. Hopefully wont be too hard to get hands on a pair.

Why were only 10 pair of Galaxy Foamposites sent to the HOH in Louisiana and 24 lebrons, 24 kobes, and 24 KDs????? I arrived at the mall of Louisiana and sat in the parking lot across the street at 3am after a lot of persistence of being chased of the mall parking lot 3 separate times by police. It paid off because I was the 11th person in line, BUTTT I did not get to buy a pair if foams. I instead had to settle on being the first person to buy the Lebron Big Bangs in Louisiana. A tittle that I did not want!!!!!! This is not fair for Nike to send large amounts of shoes all around the world and not do the same for Louisiana. I should own the Galaxy Foamposites but instead I have the big bangs, because Nike only wants to send 10 pairs to Louisiana. And to make matters worse there is only one HOH in the entire state of Louisiana. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were over 400 at the mall of Louisiana

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Spectacular23
When I did rookie training for ntny i signed a non disclosure agreement...Didnt you do that too?

I did that too, its actually to other rival stores. So we are good on this info Those 3 training days were hell, but hey atleast we got paid for it,,, are u currently still working there? Im on the 5th floor athletic wear. 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If people see this posted anywhere let me know.
It's 2012. By morning most sites and blogs will have this posted and won't give credit. Sad really.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If people see this posted anywhere let me know.
It's 2012. By morning most sites and blogs will have this posted and won't give credit. Sad really.
laugh.gif
yeah i know that but i know how far will his info go.

House of Hoops Lexington, KY:

I was at Fayette Mall from 12:00 PM Thursday until release at HOH's.

I was in the mall everyday staying up to date. At about 8:30 PM 12 of us lined up outside the mall even though they said we would be kicked off mall property at 9:00. Surely, we were kicked off and told not to return a minute sooner than 4:00 AM by the police. Apparently they had been tipped by someone that threats from out of towner's were being made that if they didn't get the shoes, " No one would."

So the police were patrolling mall property all night. People were hiding in all kinds of little spots in their cars through out that police wouldn't look. My friends and I had a great spot. We were about 100 Yards from the doors which was almost as close as we could get, besides a logans which was on mall property. Come 3:30 AM people started to get out and sprint to the mall. So I followed suit. We were quickly kicked off and turned around by TWENTY COP CARS & a PATTY WAGON.

This @!@% was unreal. They were not playing!

So I pulled my car to the logans parking lot and just chilled. I was in game mode. 3:40 rolls around and people start creeping up again. Cops get in their cars and scare them off.

At 3:45 a group took off sprinting to the mall again! I figured they were for sure going to get arrested or booted off. But the cops didn't budge so I got out and ran too. I was 18th in line!

A whole bunch of kids form WKU and Young kids got the majority of the Galaxy's talking like, "These are going for $50,000! I'm selling mine."

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief. I asked the cop what happened to 4:00 am and he replied, "Our boss told us to let it go this time." I said, "What kind of @!@% is that? Don't half *%@ stick by the rules!"

So that pretty much cost me my shoes right there. All that time and effort wasted.

There was well over 200 people in line. The cops had pepper ball guns, mase, and a K-9 unit out. That was when I realized something.

I felt as if I was being treated like a damn zoo animal. I was in stunned. Never in my life have I felt more like a pet of some sort. So after standing in front of the KD line with my ticket. An hour or so later around 5:00 am I gave my ticket to a homie way back in line who wanted the KD's and peace'd out.

I will never again wait for a shoe that I am not guaranteed too get. And I RARELY ever have to line up for ANYTHING anymore, no matter the release type. I'm just lucky with friends I have struck relationships with in the shoe world I guess.

I went home empty handed and was cool with it. And I was able to look out for a friend.

Then the next morning I woke up looking for Galaxys at some international spots I knew of but of course they were sold out.

Luckily my homie came through for me and got me a couple pairs of AS KD's and Lebron's because I always look out for him in the states. So I came away successful stilll.

I am currently working on a pair of Galaxy's in my size. *Finger's Crossed* I thought for sure I had a pair locked up. :smh

NT fam, that is my story.

Still waiting on orlando. I really hope its not a raffle. Midnight release during the week except tuesday night. Gotta work for the mouse at 5:45 in the morning.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

in that case, should have sold your pair
these things are hideous, only wanted them for the gitd soles.

YUKU making me look like a tard.

Spectacular, appreciate the info. I know a buyer for a large sneaker company and I am going to ask him to look into this information as well.

Will let you know what I hear as soon as I hear something.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

YUKU making me look like a tard.

Spectacular, appreciate the info. I know a buyer for a large sneaker company and I am going to ask him to look into this information as well.

Will let you know what I hear as soon as I hear something.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buschfan04

Still waiting on orlando. I really hope its not a raffle. Midnight release during the week except tuesday night. Gotta work for the mouse at 5:45 in the morning.

Hoping it's thursday
laugh.gif

Off and if i miss these then LB Dunkmans will be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NycPosite

in that case, should have sold your pair
these things are hideous, only wanted them for the gitd soles.

roll.gif
roll.gif
never that

Back
Top Bottom