Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

That second release is still gonna be nuts. Not only will they be limited AGAIN, but these new age "sneakerheads" will be on summer vacation. I agree nonetheless with Nike's decision on another LS, Lord knows if they GRd these all this madness would be deaded, only to see these at your nearest outlet.

Quick question Spectacular23 for the March/April release, is it limited to the stores who's releases were canceled? Or will all NTs/HOHs get another shipment? Seems kinda OD imo if they release them 3x including the first botched attempt. Just curious, thanks in advance for the info.

I was trying to cop a pair of the socks for around the house.... thats out, people trying to get the cost of a pair of shoes for a pair of socks. man hype kills.

Heard about the re-release last week but didn't want to be the one to say it and it be wrong
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bjordan504

Why were only 10 pair of Galaxy Foamposites sent to the HOH in Louisiana and 24 lebrons, 24 kobes, and 24 KDs????? I arrived at the mall of Louisiana and sat in the parking lot across the street at 3am after a lot of persistence of being chased of the mall parking lot 3 separate times by police. It paid off because I was the 11th person in line, BUTTT I did not get to buy a pair if foams. I instead had to settle on being the first person to buy the Lebron Big Bangs in Louisiana. A tittle that I did not want!!!!!! This is not fair for Nike to send large amounts of shoes all around the world and not do the same for Louisiana. I should own the Galaxy Foamposites but instead I have the big bangs, because Nike only wants to send 10 pairs to Louisiana. And to make matters worse there is only one HOH in the entire state of Louisiana. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were over 400 at the mall of Louisiana

You posted this twice

Maybe it's because New York has been supporting foams from day one

Some states don't have a HOH at all.

This. The State of South Carolina got the following.. 0 pairs of galaxy foams, 0 pairs of Lebron Big Bangs, 0 pair of all star kobes, and you guessed it 0 pairs of all star KDs. So i think you should be happy that you even had the chance to purchase these. Some of us werent so lucky

im not gonna hold my breath. im waiting for solid news but any news on where i could get those lebron asg's in a 12 or 13 would be appreciated. i know they had to sit somewhere

I highly doubt the release of the current stock left will go on NDC
ohwell.gif

Hopefully the release this summer will
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Icy sole instead of a GITD sole to produce more and make them less limited maybe???? I'd just like to get a pair period
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No way am I dealing with HOH in PG for these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Sorry guys i just came home i grabbed something to eat but anywho while at work today we got a couple of visit's from Nike rep's in Oregon headquarters. They came into town to see how our store is producing blah blah. First floor they look at is the 5th floor (my floor) They are really cool people so i simply asked them questions about the galaxy.
THIS RELEASE FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS WILL BE RELEASE 2X.

Because of all the mayhem they witness past weekend they felt bad. So All the stores that have canceled still have their stock and will be released. A few pages back i mention they wanted all stores to do raffles. This is still true but not ALL stores. As we speak Nike is planning to release them in March/April and the second time will be in the summer. They figured they did so well releasing the Dave White Air Jordan I's twice that they are currently producing more for the summer release. The summer release will be a Limited release. I REPEAT LIMITED RELEASE. ALL NIKETOWN AND HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL HAVE THEM. I can vouch for NTNY that we will do a wristband for the summer released and we are NOT letting people start camping until we close so if we see you best believe your butt will be tossed. And also Nike is doing a kobe cloak version for the foams. Be on the look out soon, theirs catalog snap shots out there already. 

Again THESE SHOES WILL BE RELEASING 2X AND WILL BE A LS. So all Niketown and House Of Hoops will have them.

WAIT....
HOLD UP!!!!

STOP!!!

It's hammer time. 

1236681958_hammer-time.gif

Nah but seriously slow down...

It's hammer time.

Wait nah but forreal hol up.....

ARE YOU 100% SURE!?! I was LITERALLY about to spend an exorbitant amount of money on these in the next hour.....

So has anybody in Orlando heard anything else besides "the foams were shipped out"?....I heard one thing Saturday from a Nike rep but the foot locker employees are still giving the same response....my whole thing is I've already seen how the story changes from "cancelled" to an unannounced drop the next day at least twice. PM me if you have any info.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Anyone in Orlando know if HOH is opening at noon again today? Trying hard to get those [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]Lebrons[/color].

That's wat I wanna kno
nerd.gif
... If u hear anything shoot me a pm b/c I want my grl to swing by there & pick me up a pair. I just kno the foams will be gone by the time she get there

I am currently at work and I will answer everyone's question when my shift is over in the mean time the Nike ID studio will have JR smith coming if you wanna catch him.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

will anyone help a gal out.. gonna love to see the resale prices drop!!!
you are perhaps the most annoying NT'er since elcerrito91. not only do i hope you get nothing, but i'd love to see you fall off a curb....
..into traffic. 
damn...that was brutal.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

If I'm reading correctly, these are going to release an additional 2 times after the ASG weekend madness? Or they'll release 1 more time for a total of 2 releases?

Yeah, that's what I am trying to figure out.

2x meaning the canceled one, and the one in the summer get it?

Got it. Thanks for answering and for the info. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom