Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Alright I will try to answer as many question as I can.

But first shout out to the Nters that came to visit me and kicked it with me & JR.smith. Dude is really a humble good guy and im glad to have him on the knicks.

2quj24o.jpg
I've seen this picture before... 
Are you sure? He's been here multiple times. but this is the first time me seeing him so i took this pic.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Alright I will try to answer as many question as I can.

But first shout out to the Nters that came to visit me and kicked it with me & JR.smith. Dude is really a humble good guy and im glad to have him on the knicks.

2quj24o.jpg
I've seen this picture before... 
Are you sure? He's been here multiple times. but this is the first time me seeing him so i took this pic.
nerd.gif
Dam you quoted it before the edit, anyways
EDIT: CHECK PM BACK 

Oh and i forgot the other galaxy shoes are a no go that was a one time thing, unless Nike decides to restock, All i have on my floor is the galaxy dunks. thats it.

even though all HOH reps are saying they sent the foams back, they told me to my face after camping for 3 days they also sent the lebrons, kd's and kobes back. however the next day they drop those three pairs. its hard to believe anything they say after they convinced the entire mob behind me EVERYTHING got sent back..

Nice pick up, I like the blue socks on them, so thats one Nter down and 5000 more to go lol. I want everyone to get atleast one pair nike owes it to us after all the bullish they put us through.

Originally Posted by bigruss

i just called up PG HOH and they said they sent all of there pairs back to nike

I highly doubt it, But u never know
laugh.gif

Thats why I don't even bother calling shoe stores anymore, especially here in the DMV. Hard to tell when there actually telling the truth. Their egos always grow  around big shoe releases
laugh.gif

While I'm happy for the impending news about a potential RE RELEASE on the REAL I still want my pair and like NOW. I purchased one last week like I said earlier on Ebay for $800. According to the auction, person says he's in line with his family and will be getting 3 pairs, tell me what size you need and will ship on the release date. Release date came and nothing, so I decided to call dude like I said before, he gave me the BS of it was a CRAZY release and by Monday will give me an update and still nothing. I'm not gonna even call him today, gonna wait tomorrow and hit him up. SMH. All I know if I'm not getting my shoes he'll get a negative and I'll do my best I get twice the money I paid for them for dude giving me the run around, guaranteed a pair. -______-

Originally Posted by greatone33333

Got my 10.5, will arrive before 3pm tomorrow, they will be on my feet the second they arrive. Can't wait
smile.gif

from where if you care to share?

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

While I'm happy for the impending news about a potential RE RELEASE on the REAL I still want my pair and like NOW. I purchased one last week like I said earlier on Ebay for $800. According to the auction, person says he's in line with his family and will be getting 3 pairs, tell me what size you need and will ship on the release date. Release date came and nothing, so I decided to call dude like I said before, he gave me the BS of it was a CRAZY release and by Monday will give me an update and still nothing. I'm not gonna even call him today, gonna wait tomorrow and hit him up. SMH. All I know if I'm not getting my shoes he'll get a negative and I'll do my best I get twice the money I paid for them for dude giving me the run around, guaranteed a pair. -______-

I dont do that "I'm guaranteed to have a pair" nonsense. If you don't have 'em in your hand, then I'm not dealin w/you....

I truly believe there was more than the "3000" supposely pairs they said. There soooooo many on eBay and all of them was before the release dates. This is why I don't mess with mom and pops stores. I keep hearing there's B grade foams out there. Still have yet to come across a fake pair I wanna see how the bootleggers will copy this one lol

Back
Top Bottom