Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

These resale prices are to funny & ridiculous...seriously $1500 lmao thats rent,car payment & car insurance...yall feeding into this hype & reseller b.s. is the reason they make these outrageous prices..blame yall selves...

Why would they not re-release these???

Doesn't Nike have a history of doing that with foams?? As far I remember yes.

newbies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No HOH would send back their pairs to nike after they purchased them to sell them. Controversy or not, Don't believe the hype.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Both flight ones are restocking on Eastbay on 3/26 according to their twitter .. There's hope after all...

Their it goes. It begins. I knew something was going to happen sooner or later. I just hope my rep was accurate with this info.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Both flight ones are restocking on Eastbay on 3/26 according to their twitter .. There's hope after all...

Their it goes. It begins. I knew something was going to happen sooner or later. I just hope my rep was accurate with this info.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never said I didn't want to see a rerelease or restock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope rest comes true too
pimp.gif

I don't see this one their page.

EDIT: Found it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Why would they not re-release these???

Doesn't Nike have a history of doing that with foams?? As far I remember yes.

newbies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
See Eggplants.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bjordan504

Why were only 10 pair of Galaxy Foamposites sent to the HOH in Louisiana and 24 lebrons, 24 kobes, and 24 KDs????? I arrived at the mall of Louisiana and sat in the parking lot across the street at 3am after a lot of persistence of being chased of the mall parking lot 3 separate times by police. It paid off because I was the 11th person in line, BUTTT I did not get to buy a pair if foams. I instead had to settle on being the first person to buy the Lebron Big Bangs in Louisiana. A tittle that I did not want!!!!!! This is not fair for Nike to send large amounts of shoes all around the world and not do the same for Louisiana. I should own the Galaxy Foamposites but instead I have the big bangs, because Nike only wants to send 10 pairs to Louisiana. And to make matters worse there is only one HOH in the entire state of Louisiana. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were over 400 at the mall of Louisiana

You posted this twice

Maybe it's because New York has been supporting foams from day one

Some states don't have a HOH at all.

This. The State of South Carolina got the following.. 0 pairs of galaxy foams, 0 pairs of Lebron Big Bangs, 0 pair of all star kobes, and you guessed it 0 pairs of all star KDs. So i think you should be happy that you even had the chance to purchase these. Some of us werent so lucky

^^^yea south carolina sucks for sneaker releases. i had to go all the way to charlotte to ATTEMPT to get anything from the asg pack only for the release to be cancelled.

I bought a pair 2 weeks ago.  I just today got a message stating that I received a full refund due to my pair "not coming in".  I think I am done with Nike.  Maybe not forever, but for awhile.  Once I reach 300 posts lol I will start selling off my collection in the SZ 11.5 and up forum. 

Originally Posted by doak

These resale prices are to funny & ridiculous...seriously $1500 lmao thats rent,car payment & car insurance...yall feeding into this hype & reseller b.s. is the reason they make these outrageous prices..blame yall selves...
roll.gif

It's amazing there was a place near me that had the reds, coppers, limes and maybe even eggplants for some time, then all of a sudden all are gone after this release. I was considering getting a pair of the others but that plan is now over

i definetly need these in my life.. the thread has jumped wat to much this weekend to even read back so im just gonna state what i heard

obviously we all heard about the re releasese in the 3rd quarter.. hope they leave that sole.. was thinking the same thing as ninja, if they change that they origianl version might keeps its vale and mystique

i also heard alot of cats lost their job metting up with cats, not knowing they worked for nike and got arrested for selling the shoes.. this release really messed up lives..lol thank god i wasent a part of it.. still mad i didnt get a pair but i got a feeling i will eventually get them

Im glad theres a restock. i feel for those that paid reseller prices. The consumer shoukd know nike restocks 98 percent of the time. with the exception of the iv dorenbecher and the mettalic red foams. For yall resllers i feel it for you cause you bought out the inventory of flight ones. now your gonna have to sell a lil to above retail.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Im glad theres a restock. i feel for those that paid reseller prices. The consumer shoukd know nike restocks 98 percent of the time. with the exception of the iv dorenbecher and the mettalic red foams. For yall resllers i feel it for you cause you bought out the inventory of flight ones. now your gonna have to sell a lil to above retail.

There may have been a few other sneakers that didn't restock besides the DB 4s and red dopes.  Are you kidding?  I'd say Nike doesn't restock more than they do.  Far from 98%.

Back
Top Bottom