Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by buschfan04

So hoh Orlando still says they shipped there foams somewhere else. But I didn't know they started selling the other all star shoes
Yeah, went there yesterday and all the other all star shoes were gone. So its official the foams are gone or people thinking they waiting during the week to release them?

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

HAD PLANS-LAST MINUTE CANCEL
HUSTLED UP A 2HR RIDE ACROSS STATE LINE
PICKED UP TO DRIVE 2 MORE HRS FOR FLIGHT ONE RELEASE AND FOAM CAMP
NO CAMPING, NO BRIBES
SCREWED BY EASTBAY ON ALL ASG SHOES
ONLY 12 PAIRS OF FOAMS 3 BEING BOUGHT BY EMPLOYEES
NOW ONLY 9 PAIR IN THE STATE
ABOUT 100 PEOPLE
ON FOOT/CAR RACE ONTO MALL PROPERTY AND INTO THE LINE FOR FOAMS
ME FEELING LIKE MICHAEL JOHNSON/BARRY SANDERS IN THEIR PRIME
SUCCESS

So me and a coworker had been planning for two weeks to go out of town and try to get the foams and all the other ASG shoes. She kept saying in counting on you don't flake on me, ill do anything we gotta do. SHE CANCELS ON ME THE DAY OF after finding out the 1 pr per customer restriction and Saying she heard they had 30prs and presold them. And proceeds to say she has all the other ASG shoes on lock elsewhere and that's where she's goin. Gave her $$ to try to get my ASG shoes and said i need to be where the foams are

So my car won't make it out of town. I'm stuck at work so I can't rent one. Greyhound isn't running on my schedule and times ticking. Who is crazy enough to drive my 2hrs out of town at the drop of a dime. I call a fellow collector and sells him a dream on trying to get him foams or next best thing if he drives me 2.5hrs out of state. He hesitantly agrees.

2.5hrs is half the battle. That's only to get me to the rendezvous point with another collector who doesn't even know I'm in transit his way. I finally get in touch with collector #2 to let him know what's up. He tells me I need to get a hotel because it needs to be a (stealth mission) his wife can't know the trip is for shoes.

I get dropped off at a hotel and get scooped 2 hrs later. Headed to our foam destination we get there the day before to buy flight ones and begin the campout. We get there I grab a few flight ones and dunks and collect intel on the foams. They weren't presold. They never had 30pr. Only got in 12prs and employees buying 3 of 12 which leaves ONLY 9 PAIRS IN THE STATE. Come to find out they didn't get an 11.5 and an employee is buying the sz12. There is one size 11 and its my only hope.

We bump into mall security who tells us no camping allowed and we gotta wait off of mall property until 4am. No camp out = no secured spot in line = mayhem. can't sneak into the mall because tickets we being handed out outside. neither employees or security were taking bribes we offered. called eastbay with two phones and a cpu and got screwed on all the ASG shoes because the rep hung up. Sitting in a hotel lobby feeling defeated i start looking for a greyhound to take me home the next day. my homie on jizzyjazz still clinging onto hope to no avail.

its now 2:30am and we head to the mall for the release. cars lined up across the street. my homeboy and some people he knows are trying to come up with a plan of action, fastest way to get to the mall. I said i think it will come down to a footrace. one em says i dont think you can beat my car. but they gotta factor in traffic and parking time. so i do a practice run and im feeling confident. its now 3:00am my homie goes to the restroom and i doze in the car. I wake up to him screaming everyone is across the street!!!

Luckily police and security kicks everyone off the property. he come 3:30am im out of the car ready this time. car engines a revved up and people are standing on the edge of the property and we take off. I hit the jets , looking like michael johnson in his prime, I was 2nd in line. Police kick us off again saying wait til 4:00 when they flash police lights. i gotta get away from the crowd so i dont get tripped so i line up at an angle.

3:50 people start runinning again , i jog because I know its too early. 5 seconds in police say F it and flash the lights, i hit the jets racing against car and people. i hurdle over a median and dont break a stride. i hit my strait away then some fat chick hot out her car in my way. I lose 2 strides *** wit her. I give her a barry sanders juke, a stiff arm, and weave into the 7th spot in line. 7th out of 100ppl. all little foot ppl in front of me so i was good.

Then hear a guy 2 spots behind saying he will sell his spot in line for $250. i tell him jus buy whatever size is left in the foams and ill buy em from you $600, ended up making it happen for $700.

still didn't have a ride back home. home is 5hrs away and im not letting anything out of my site so i told my homeboy ill give him a sz12 in the ASG brons if he drives me back and that was that.

THEY GONE LOVE ME FOR MY AMBITION

That sounds epic and well deserved!

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by buschfan04

So hoh Orlando still says they shipped there foams somewhere else. But I didn't know they started selling the other all star shoes
Yeah, went there yesterday and all the other all star shoes were gone. So its official the foams are gone or people thinking they waiting during the week to release them?

I missed out on the all stars too, couldn't believe it. But I called today and employee swears they shipped out the foams. Who knows where those pairs really are o_0

Awesome story LaVidaDulce. Reminds me of my trip to NY for the finale 23's back in '08. Anyway props on the pickups. Still on the hunt for that size 10.

Originally Posted by supremesolee

NO CAMPING, NO BRIBES
ABOUT 100 PEOPLE
SUCCESS

So me and a coworker had been planning for two weeks to go out of town and try to get the foams and all the other ASG shoes. She kept saying in counting on you don't flake on me, ill do anything we gotta do. SHE CANCELS ON ME THE DAY OF after finding out the 1 pr per customer restriction and Saying she heard they had 30prs and presold them. And proceeds to say she has all the other ASG shoes on lock elsewhere and that's where she's goin. Gave her $$ to try to get my ASG shoes and said i need to be where the foams are

So my car won't make it out of town. I'm stuck at work so I can't rent one. Greyhound isn't running on my schedule and times ticking. Who is crazy enough to drive my 2hrs out of town at the drop of a dime. I call a fellow collector and sells him a dream on trying to get him foams or next best thing if he drives me 2.5hrs out of state. He hesitantly agrees.

2.5hrs is half the battle. That's only to get me to the rendezvous point with another collector who doesn't even know I'm in transit his way. I finally get in touch with collector #2 to let him know what's up. He tells me I need to get a hotel because it needs to be a (stealth mission) his wife can't know the trip is for shoes.

I get dropped off at a hotel and get scooped 2 hrs later. Headed to our foam destination we get there the day before to buy flight ones and begin the campout. We get there I grab a few flight ones and dunks and collect intel on the foams. They weren't presold. They never had 30pr. Only got in 12prs and employees buying 3 of 12 which leaves ONLY 9 PAIRS IN THE STATE. Come to find out they didn't get an 11.5 and an employee is buying the sz12. There is one size 11 and its my only hope.

We bump into mall security who tells us no camping allowed and we gotta wait off of mall property until 4am. No camp out = no secured spot in line = mayhem. can't sneak into the mall because tickets we being handed out outside. neither employees or security were taking bribes we offered. called eastbay with two phones and a cpu and got screwed on all the ASG shoes because the rep hung up. Sitting in a hotel lobby feeling defeated i start looking for a greyhound to take me home the next day. my homie on jizzyjazz still clinging onto hope to no avail.

its now 2:30am and we head to the mall for the release. cars lined up across the street. my homeboy and some people he knows are trying to come up with a plan of action, fastest way to get to the mall. I said i think it will come down to a footrace. one em says i dont think you can beat my car. but they gotta factor in traffic and parking time. so i do a practice run and im feeling confident. its now 3:00am my homie goes to the restroom and i doze in the car. I wake up to him screaming everyone is across the street!!!

Luckily police and security kicks everyone off the property. he come 3:30am im out of the car ready this time. car engines a revved up and people are standing on the edge of the property and we take off. I hit the jets , looking like michael johnson in his prime, I was 2nd in line. Police kick us off again saying wait til 4:00 when they flash police lights. i gotta get away from the crowd so i dont get tripped so i line up at an angle.

3:50 people start runinning again , i jog because I know its too early. 5 seconds in police say F it and flash the lights, i hit the jets racing against car and people. i hurdle over a median and dont break a stride. i hit my strait away then some fat chick hot out her car in my way. I lose 2 strides *** wit her. I give her a barry sanders juke, a stiff arm, and weave into the 7th spot in line. 7th out of 100ppl. all little foot ppl in front of me so i was good.

Then hear a guy 2 spots behind saying he will sell his spot in line for $250. i tell him jus buy whatever size is left in the foams and ill buy em from you $600, ended up making it happen for $700.

still didn't have a ride back home. home is 5hrs away and im not letting anything out of my site so i told my homeboy ill give him a sz12 in the ASG brons if he drives me back and that was that.

EPIC FXN STORY! well written too. i think this should be a movie, reminds me of a Denzel type action movie. It would sell too!

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Bruh that story sounds like KC HOH? Is that where u were?

YEP. IT WAS PRETTY CRAZY. FORGOT HOW WE HAD TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 3HRS IN THE COLD 32 DEGREES AFTER WE GOT IN LINE. AND I FORGOT TO MENTION I SPOTTED A NT MEMBER IN LINE, THE VERY SAME GUY WHO HAD MADE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF BOYCOTTING AND PETITIONING AGAINST NIKE FOR LIMITED RELEASES.

The orlando HOH probably just kept the foams.  That whole release made no sense.  Kids camped and rioted and then they just released most of the shoes monday.  SMH

Man I was sooo pissed. I didn't run the last time cuz the wack #*% cops told us we would have to go to the back of the line so I didn't get a pair. Smh I drove 3hrs too. I left because I ended up lining up at the stop sign where they told us too. So after that fell through I knew it was no hope for anything good!

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Originally Posted by supremesolee

NO CAMPING, NO BRIBES
ABOUT 100 PEOPLE
SUCCESS

EPIC FXN STORY! well written too. i think this should be a movie, reminds me of a Denzel type action movie. It would sell too!

OGBOBBYJOHNSON 4director he's the scorcese of NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the madness that dude is describing.(((()))  It was straight bs up there yall.....I was behind the guy in the red shirt. Just listen to what he's saying and how they did us. LMK what yall think!!! ..........WE was about to all go to the front of the line and raise hell!!!

Lavidadulce fam you just shut the thread down, dudes are in here about to sell their soul for a pair of galaxies.

Not only did you double up on those but you the whole dam asg lineup, thats just nuts...kudos to you and congrats.

This is the madness that dude is describing.(((()))  It was straight bs up there yall.....I was behind the guy in the red shirt. Just listen to what he's saying and how they did us. LMK what yall think!!! ..........WE was about to all go to the front of the line and raise hell!!!

"I didn't know time can get close"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah thats what i'm guessing with the foams at the orlando hoh. They had the kobe's asg shoes still but the only thing i wanted besides the foams was the durants. But the footlocker employee said he knew somebody that was selling the kd for 350.

Originally Posted by reener

"I didn't know time can get close"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol the police admit that they were wrong but did nothing about it???

Back
Top Bottom