Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Oh, so thats where the orlando pairs went

If that truely is the case, then good. People in the DMV/NY area deserve it for supporting foams from day one.

I heard a rumor 2 days ago that they where going to restock in hoh 34th n I taught it was bs n now I hear a rumor that Nike is going to gr these as well

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Props to the cats who put in work in ATL and got their pairs. My boy included. I'm a little salty that I am in bumf*** 757 va and have no shot since I deploy soon, but at least its one less pair in a reseller/hypbeast grimy hands. Only thing is his text pic of the shoe this AM brought back that thirst haha....still really want a pair, not willing to put out a mortgage payment for them! If anyone can look out on a 9.5/10 while I am deployed and they drop the second drop I am kicksiscrack on instagram and twitter haha
Tell me about it. I love this area, but when it comes to quickstrike releases I have no shot at unless it's online. Paying over $500 for a pair is out the door for me. Resellers can eat, just not off my plate.
this.

I called every spot that released them in miami and they all said no restock but one dude sounded weird when he said no ( footaction dolphin mall ) ima keep an eye out on that one. if any of you know about a restock in miami hmu.

^^ I think eastbay has something up their sleeves for these. They got them, but are yet to release them. They'll probably end up doing with these what they did with the YOTD KDs.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Oh, so thats where the orlando pairs went

If that truely is the case, then good. People in the DMV/NY area deserve it for supporting foams from day one.

from what i was told orlando still has their pairs....but who really knows right.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Props to the cats who put in work in ATL and got their pairs. My boy included. I'm a little salty that I am in bumf*** 757 va and have no shot since I deploy soon, but at least its one less pair in a reseller/hypbeast grimy hands. Only thing is his text pic of the shoe this AM brought back that thirst haha....still really want a pair, not willing to put out a mortgage payment for them! If anyone can look out on a 9.5/10 while I am deployed and they drop the second drop I am kicksiscrack on instagram and twitter haha
Tell me about it. I love this area, but when it comes to quickstrike releases I have no shot at unless it's online. Paying over $500 for a pair is out the door for me. Resellers can eat, just not off my plate.
this.
im not from the 757 but im down here for school....*#!@ sucks

Galactic Madness starts again. ..
police-riot-squad.jpg

lol... these shoes will be remembered for all time... i thought the concords were bad.. the foams take the cake undoubtedly

hopefully i can swoop a pair with this re-stock but im not ever going to pay over retail for these moonboots

Originally Posted by airtunes

lol... these shoes will be remembered for all time... i thought the concords were bad.. the foams take the cake undoubtedly

I think the yeezy 2 would have been crazier but im sure nike will switch up there strategy.

Anyone else get info from HOH Tampa? I'm thinking about Driving over there but its a 45 minute drive.

I know some stores had to hold there inventory back....but maybe they have a small restock on why early shoe sites are now getting these? Hopefeully if they do re release....Nike includes a size 7.

If people seriously think HOH Orlando is just chilling on 150-200 pairs they're crazy.

They definitely sent them to the warehouse or back to Nike. Not saying they don't have 20-30 pairs but lets be real.

Someone would definitely consider breaking into that store if that many pairs were just chillin.

Hope some more HOH's get allocated another size run.

There is no restock people. There is not one now and there won't be a restock or re-release. This is an all star shoe... You think they will drop the christmas shoes in july? Makes no sense right????

Orlando had to allocate all of their pairs to 5-7 different hoh locations that were selected by footlocker.

Cherry Hill Nj released theirs today.

This is not called a restock and these were not extra pairs that were just made......

Open you eyes...

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

There is no restock people. There is not one now and there won't be a restock or re-release. This is an all star shoe... You think they will drop the christmas shoes in july? Makes no sense right????

Orlando had to allocate all of their pairs to 5-7 different hoh locations that were selected by footlocker.

Cherry Hill Nj released theirs today.

This is not called a restock and these were not extra pairs that were just made......

Open you eyes...

why should we believe you reseller?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom