Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So I'm guessing they had to lie in order to keep the restock release orderly
There you go....ur absolutely correct...
Spectacular23 told us plenty times in this thread they were releasing March....it only made sense for the stores to release today since the brons are coming out tomorrow and since the shoes have been in Footlocker corp hands for a week...

I stopped by my footlocker at lunch, of course they didn't have them. I did realize though I like the Air Max 90 (I know way late)

Anyone else think that Nike just wants to forget about this whole release - the game always just moves on to the next sneaker anyway

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Spectacular23 told us plenty times in this thread they were releasing March....it only made sense for the stores to release today since the brons are coming out tomorrow and since the shoes have been in Footlocker corp hands for a week...

So I did good huh
smile.gif
lol Just tryna help out the nters that couldn't get them. I provided the info and now its ya turn to do the rest.

Not a real big deal but I see a lot of the Galaxy Foams going for $1500 in Ebay now instead of the average price that I was seeing of $2000 plus

man i so effin salty right now, i camped for over 10 hours, # 4 in line, but a few hours before the release security comes out and tells us all that the line does not mean nothing because they are holding a raffle for all of the galaxy shoes and anybody can join the raffle. of course i didnt get my ticket called. and now these joints are dropping at stores across the nation unannounced and i still cant manage to get my hands on a pair, i have offered $1000-$1200 to multiple sellers but no bites, fml
mad.gif

im in houston, tx by the way and im pretty sure these redistributed pairs will not show up anywhere in the state of texas, i have plugs at 2 of the 3 hoh in houston so if they do show up in houston hopefully my guys will send me a heads up.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So I did good huh
smile.gif
lol Just tryna help out the nters that couldn't get them. I provided the info and now its ya turn to do the rest.
you did the damn thing bro...ur info helped me and other NTers in ATL secure pairs and helped my homie get his pair at 34th..... there were selling as early as 830 over there... nothing but elderly people buying the shoes....easy in and out for him... so thanks again for your insight
pimp.gif

+$+% I stay 5 minutes from Southlake mall. Know the manager & another employee. Told them to keep an eye out for me. I saw him Saturday knew something was up because I was like the Foams had a lil smirk. Now I read they released & they didn't even tell me. Shady.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

+$+% I stay 5 minutes from Southlake mall. Know the manager & another employee. Told them to keep an eye out for me. I saw him Saturday knew something was up because I was like the Foams had a lil smirk. Now I read they released & they didn't even tell me. Shady.

atlanta peeps were lining up outside of HoH every morn consistently....they never announced it until this morn...at 7....

atlanta peeps were lining up outside of HoH every morn consistently....they never announced it until this morn...at 7....
Yeah I figured they would be it's been crazy ever since the Concord release.. But when I talk to the manager almost every week through texts asking him man shady.
mad.gif

I'm kind of pissed off right now that I missed out on these but i'll rather take my money and invest it in something else besides resellers pockets. I think i'll hit up the old blackjack table this weekend.

really??.....so Orlando aint gonna get anything, because of out-of-towners....they're gone now....c'mon Nike

Mannnn y'all think missing a restock is bad im in Rhode island and had no chance lol all i wanted was to rock a pair at the sneaker exchange down here that im holding

this whole galaxy foam bs was the worst release as a whole ever......

congrats to dudes that got pairs and will actually wear them.

SO BASICALLY IF YOU JUST SO HAPPENED TO SHOW UP, WHILE PERVASIVELY STALKING ALL POSSIBLE STORES EVERYDAY, AT THE "RIGHT" HOH AT THE 'RIGHT' TIME... THEN YOU CAUGHT THE RERELEASE.... WHAT A CROCK OF !!$%... THERE IS NO HW TO BE DONE... JUST INSIDE CONNECTS LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY AND RANDOM LUCK OF THE DRAW... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT. Myself, SlimK, and a handful of others have been there early EVERY morning since the cancellation. People have to realize you have to put in work (and that does not mean phone calls) It sucked everyday going out there and hearing "Nope, not today. We are going to ship them out...etc etc" However, it all paid off this morning bright and early. Real smooth, soft release. Seemed that everyone got their size and resellers were minimal. Got mine and will be wearing them asap. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom