Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

It was obvious that all the HoHs that cancelled the releases were gonna do this. This was the only option they had. If they announced it there would have been even more people there than there was last time now that everyone has seen the resell prices.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Just saw this on someones page.....Looks PS but idk...anyone have info on these.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

vxf2oh.jpg
they look ps...but these would be fire....to dope.

The only people that got em was the people that knew the workers of HOH. They gave them a heads up and flocked to the HOH. I guess i need to start making friends at HOH.

gotta be honest... after this release i'm all but done. pretty much after ATTEMPTING to acquire these yeezys, i might be hanging it up. i mean, what else is there?? not much.

also, as far as the galaxy foams, as someone who has them now, i must say i'm slightly disappointed. i know, what was i expecting, right? but with all this hype and resell prices and news and chaos and police barricades and tear gas and pepper spray, i just was a little let down when i got them home. don't get me wrong, it was/is a good feeling to possess them and they are neck breakers, BUT i can honestly say all this hype and hooplah is NOT worth it.

u want the real?? they're cheaply made. got home from pg and my lil bro was checking them out, then i pulled out my '07 royals so he could see the difference. these aren't much different from '10 eggplants in terms of quality (hopefully they don't grow veins like some folks' '10 eggs did
sick.gif
). the galaxy pic on the shoes looks to be just a screen print. again, i do like the shoes and i'm happy i got them, but i just don't like what this release represents as far as where the game is headed. this was utterly ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

all that said, as someone who's been rocking foams since the '90s, i'm still cheesing a little that i got em.
smile.gif
tongue.gif

H that's why I still roll with the originals every once in a while. They never get better..only the same or worse

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

gotta be honest... after this release i'm all but done. pretty much after ATTEMPTING to acquire these yeezys, i might be hanging it up. i mean, what else is there?? not much.

also, as far as the galaxy foams, as someone who has them now, i must say i'm slightly disappointed. i know, what was i expecting, right? but with all this hype and resell prices and news and chaos and police barricades and tear gas and pepper spray, i just was a little let down when i got them home. don't get me wrong, it was/is a good feeling to possess them, BUT i can honestly say all this hype and hooplah is NOT worth it.

u want the real?? they're cheaply made. got home from pg and my lil bro was checking them out, then i pulled out my '07 royals so he could see the difference. these aren't much different from '10 eggplants in terms of quality (hopefully they don't grow veins like some folks' '10 eggs did
sick.gif
). the galaxy pic on the shoes looks to be just a screen print. again, i do like the shoes and i'm happy i got them, but i just don't like what this release represents as far as where the game is headed. this was utterly ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

all that said, as someone who's been rocking foams since the '90s, i'm still cheesing a little that i got em.
smile.gif
tongue.gif
If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about the PG release?

the Pembroke pines house of hoops is one of the most dishonest and shady stores I have ever been, that store needs better management or something bad will happen to some of those employees very soon,because theirs plenty of unhappy people out there after what they pulled on this release.

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

the Pembroke pines house of hoops is one of the most dishonest and shady stores I have ever been, that store needs better management or something bad will happen to some of those employees very soon,because theirs plenty of unhappy people out there after what they pulled on this release.

What happened?

@ jzza4, there where guys that came from west palm beach,new York and boyton beach that camped out every day and was in front of the store every morning just (in case). The store manager called cops on them everyday even though they were spending money in the mall. The store manager told everyone that the weekend releases were cancelled but on Friday night at 7pm the kds, Dave whites dropped when everyone went home or left the store. The manager said he (got a call) to drop them. Than on Saturday they dropped the lebrons 9am,kobes 2pm. Smh....I *think it was a time when it was only like 5people around because the mall cop made everyone clear away. Which would've been a perfect time for a silent release,but the store only wanted to sale to friends ,case of the foams............ The night of the release when the mall went mad crazy and got the release cancelled the store manager and a few employees went home around 9:30Pm with boxes of shoes, and throughout the weekend every Employees went home with kicks after their shift. Today when I called to ask bout the release the manager said [I don't know what happened to those shoes man.]"they're missin"......

I wish people would stop paying these outrageous resell prices so I can get them at a decent resell price.. I refuse to pay more than $550.. and even thats steep for some shoes..

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Probly a dumb question but what does "NRG" stand for?

FOR THE: NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE THAT YOURE "NEVER REALISTICALLY GETTING"

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

@ jzza4, there where guys that came from west palm beach,new York and boyton beach that camped out every day and was in front of the store every morning just (in case). The store manager called cops on them everyday even though they were spending money in the mall. The store manager told everyone that the weekend releases were cancelled but on Friday night at 7pm the kds, Dave whites dropped when everyone went home or left the store. The manager said he (got a call) to drop them. Than on Saturday they dropped the lebrons 9am,kobes 2pm. Smh....I *think it was a time when it was only like 5people around because the mall cop made everyone clear away. Which would've been a perfect time for a silent release,but the store only wanted to sale to friends ,case of the foams............ The night of the release when the mall went mad crazy and got the release cancelled the store manager and a few employees went home around 9:30Pm with boxes of shoes, and throughout the weekend every Employees went home with kicks after their shift. Today when I called to ask bout the release the manager said [I don't know what happened to those shoes man.]"they're missin"......
Thats shady

Damn Charm. Very nice my bro. Get rid of them ASAP

There's alot of people saying these will be restocked heavily

Couldn't edit for some reason but wanted to say YES MOST DEFINITELY screen printed galaxy on them. That was been confirmed

CharmCityKid wrote:

also, as far as the galaxy foams, as someone who has them now, i must say i'm slightly disappointed. i know, what was i expecting, right? but with all this hype and resell prices and news and chaos and police barricades and tear gas and pepper spray, i just was a little let down when i got them home. don't get me wrong, it was/is a good feeling to possess them and they are neck breakers, BUT i can honestly say all this hype and hooplah is NOT worth it.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif
tongue.gif

Congrats on the pick up! And thanks for the review. I've been wondering how they are made compared to the recent foams. You are the only one that brought that to light. Kudos!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I wish people would stop paying these outrageous resell prices so I can get them at a decent resell price.. I refuse to pay more than $550.. and even thats steep for some shoes..

I wish people would stop paying over retail for any recently released product so that there would be no incentive to buy things you don't actually want. If you are willing to pay hundreds of dollars over retail, you are the problem. People like you are the reason resellers exist and people like you ruin things for everyone else.

The resellers are not to blame. They don't owe the community anything. The problem is the buyers. If everyone stopped paying over retail, resellers would not exist.

And sometimes you would get the shoe you want and sometimes you wouldn't.

But at least all the shoes would go to people that want them and nobody would have to pay over retail to get them.

So these happened to be very controversial sneaker under the NYC section on Craigslist. Nothing but robbery attempts and danger encounters. Must feel very good now to own the most historic, sought after and controversial sneakers ever made! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom