Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

is that the size u rock?
kinda ironic how ur sig advertises the size they make the most of, while u want a size they make the least of

The price may very well go down in a year or so but does that mean youre going to get "your" sz? Not many things in life are guaranteed so your best bet could be to get the shoes now. I still regret waiting and thinking the yeezys would drop in price and we see what happened with those. Ninjahood earlier in the thread you said a GR with a clear sole would only make the original gitd soles more coveted, now u say the prices will tank. What made you change your mind about that theory?

Gitd soles arent a big deal for me.....I have the yeezy and mines never glow.....you have to charge them to make them glow and when they do its not for a long time.....

I would gladly go with a none glow sole version......

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

Originally Posted by sthebest

^spiking back up a lil? (speaking on zens, respectively)
do not lie, once they are gobbled, they are GONE
if this is true, then why did a bunch more Dave White Jordan 1s hit retailers? Eggplants resurfaced in 2010 after being released in 2009? Why did Banned 1s hit certain outlets such as CSouth Chicago as much as 5 times? I know dudes who got their hands on a couple size runs of those off of restocks alone.
believe me or not, but Nike can restock anything at any given point. they just pick and choose on what to make more pairs of.

none of those comparisons are very good examples because what has emerged from this hyper-strike was a sudden G$$$ shoe, that everyone wants
it has been CONFIRMED by sources as well as history these are 2 be re-issued in general release quantities
why are we in disagreement again? lol
I have stated my hopes of wanting a 3rd chance at retail, but that is obviously only going 2 happen 2 the GR version
i figured a person like yourself will be up all night looking for the "B" grades...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

if this is true, then why did a bunch more Dave White Jordan 1s hit retailers? Eggplants resurfaced in 2010 after being released in 2009? Why did Banned 1s hit certain outlets such as CSouth Chicago as much as 5 times? I know dudes who got their hands on a couple size runs of those off of restocks alone.
believe me or not, but Nike can restock anything at any given point. they just pick and choose on what to make more pairs of.

none of those comparisons are very good examples because what has emerged from this hyper-strike was a sudden G$$$ shoe, that everyone wants
it has been CONFIRMED by sources as well as history these are 2 be re-issued in general release quantities
I have stated my hopes of wanting a 3rd chance at retail, but that is obviously only going 2 happen 2 the GR version
i figured a person like yourself will be up all night looking for the "B" grades...
wink.gif

I received notice from my kids school that a convicted rapist has moved into the neighborhood. It isn't u I hope or is it? Btw, if u need help locating b-grades of this shoe, u know who to contact.

Anyone feel that nike should offer foamposite IDs since all this hype threw even more of a spotlight on them? I think that would be a good idea on their part and would make most of us happy i am sure.

Foam ids were brought up a year or 2 ago, I was all for it and dudes died laughing like it was impossible.

Seems very possible now, but majority of people would probably be against it because they wouldn't wanna see foams all over the place in crazy color combos, whored out, or it would kill the mystique of the shoe etc etc

Originally Posted by truthteller

Ninjahood earlier in the thread you said a GR with a clear sole would only make the original gitd soles more coveted, now u say the prices will tank. What made you change your mind about that theory?
because anytime a re-release drops in da same color, regardless of how superior da older ones are it drags da price down because it deflates a huge

portion of your buying public of these....just peep when a pair of black and cement III's come out, da nike air ones dropped in price like a rock for a while.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Show me that price and i will gladly buy like 2 pairs. Very serious.
note that I said in a year. werent you the one who said these will release again? if they do, resellers can kiss that $1000 profit goodbye. best thing to do now is that if you want these, wait it out a little. people will start to come of those prices when the next uber limited release comes along (look at Nerfs, super limited and were selling for $1000, now you can probably find them for $600-$700. zen yeezys sold for $1000 at first then dropped back down to $400-$550 before spiking back up a little.)
I like this shoe alot but in actuality you can get a experienced customizer to replicate them perfectly for about $500 total, every detail including the glow in the dark sole.

Its been a year and i have yet to see that price. Thats why i said what i said in my previous post.
I just checked ebay and the prices are slightly up to the $650-$700 range again, most likely because of tax season. but trust me South Beaches did drop in price. I got my pair which was as close to DS as can be for $500 shipped. and late last year, prices were in the $400-$550 range. when the summer hits, prices will dip again.

Patience young grasshoppers. As soon as the next coveted release comes around ppl will focus on those and prices will drop on these. It's the same cycle over and over again.

^yes, you are 100% correct, agreed. same cycle over and over and over and over

but you guys really think they made a lot of these?
no, i am seriously asking, for the sake of truth, stop with the lies, gosh

Originally Posted by bigsupa

wink.gif
How many user names does this kid William have?  get banned much?

Just to add on, those Eggplants "resurfacing" was not a restock of any kind. The 2009 pairs were made in Taiwan, while the 2010's were a totally new batch from China. Very different shoes actually.

here is another fact for the NikeTalk
the 1st known full size run price was at osneaker.com at $1,200 (before release)

there is one last size 10 at osneaker.com for $2,500 (after release)

facts?!

If they do re release, not having a glowing sole isn't going to do much. People make customs with glow in the dark soles now, people will do that in mass numbers if theirs no glow in the dark on the later release. Point blank: No reason not to release the gitd pairs.

Back
Top Bottom