Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i love them but back to how cheap this actuallt look up close.. like what they going to look like with a scratch or scuff in them? im guessing a white base under that cheap wall paper around the foam itself..

hmmm...never thought about that. since the galaxy is screenprinted  on the shoe...i wonder if these means we can look for other things being screen printed on future releases

so just bc the kobes are limited to 250 pairs or however many makes it a hot shoe??
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so sad the game (or rather the "players" involved) have become.

foams >> kobes 1-7

Yo I like the foams & the barcas,but in person the foam looks cheap,great idea bad execution,I think if they knew how big it was gonna become they would've done a better job.

Originally Posted by proballer

^^^ take your hate elsewhere. Let people spend their money as they please and don't judge. Props to everyone who copped!

How am I hating? Your just a mad NTer for whatever reason, maybe you didn't get a pair or you paid way too much for yours. I can state my opinion if I feel and if you don't like it keep it to your self...hater lls.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Wish I could find someone like that guy. You didn't get the best out of the deal imo
I gave up shoes that aren't really important as to what I have. Shoes that I could live without and have doubles or originals of.
I didn't want to take the time to sell shoes to pay for a pair or come out of pocket. Luckily I found someone willing to do a trade. I'm glad he wanted some recent releases cause it made it easier on me.

I'll be able to rest at night regardless.

I think thats a great trade for you especially

you could offer me 2 pairs each of the trade you did and I still wouldn't give up the Galaxy's for those sneakers.  I think you did very very well my friend!  The shoes you gave up are easily attainable for very little more than retail

Nice trade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

These are nice foams and everything but I don't care if they let me walk on water..never paying $1000 plus for a sneaker..thats ridiiculous!!!

exactly! this is exactly why resellers will never go away. cats droppin 1000+ for a 200. retail shoe. it's NEVER that serious.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Yep, this release wasn't about money now, it's about keeping that hype built up for consistent money later.  They don't want this "shoe game" to become what happened to the card collection scene in the 90s.
Nikes entire objective is to make money, and being a sneakerhead is the new card collecting.  Its the new pog's, its the new cabbage patch kids, elmo, beanie baby, etc...  Sports cards went south once everyone knew they could be bought and sold for money (people do this with sneakers), also sports cards started to get away from general stuff and turned into being all about super rare "sub sets" and "inserts" (what do you call what is going on with sneakers the last couple years?)
you are in the middle of the downswing of a fad, sure some people really enjoy all of the things I listed about and will continue to collect with or without the hype.  But a majority are in and out just like every other fad.
That's exactly what is it. We used to have all that stuff for collecting, but nowadays, they're all out of style. Sneakers are the new collectible in town. However, just like everything, the fad will die and things will get better.

QFT!!! 
I give it 2-3 more years or whenever JB runs out of retros
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 45DE

^^^ take your hate elsewhere. Let people spend their money as they please and don't judge. Props to everyone who copped!

How am I hating? Your just a mad NTer for whatever reason, maybe you didn't get a pair or you paid way too much for yours. I can state my opinion if I feel and if you don't like it keep it to your self...hater lls.
Stating your opinion is one thing, but calling ppl stupid cause you think they're only worth $300 isn't just stating your opinion, it's insulting.......and everything is relative my friend, to some ppl dropping $1000 on a pair of sneakers is the same as someone else spending $100 based on their income and lifestyle.  Sounds like you're the one that's mad and probably mad cause you didn't get a pair and you're only willing to spend $300and obvy no one is gonna do that for you. 

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by blahzee

419202_369499946417656_100000729603931_1205385_1737065652_n.jpg
um ya, i would take those barcelonas ANY DAY over galaxy foams.  dude calling them "lame a** kobes" 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
Just stupid smh

Like we haven't seen something like this before

Originally Posted by itsthafame

I ended up selling some kicks that I didnt wear and wasnt tied to and used that to purchase the galaxys.. Luckily the seller worked with me and helped me out a tiny bit haha.. Ill post pics once they arrive!

Congrats Bro!!!!
Thanks fam. Preciate that. I cant wait for them to come in! Yo Itsthefame, when will yours be in?
my euro connect shipped them on the 19th since they dropped out there on the 17th they should be here next week some time. I don't really plan on icing these considering it was hard as hell just to find one pair so im rocking mine.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Nikes entire objective is to make money, and being a sneakerhead is the new card collecting.  Its the new pog's, its the new cabbage patch kids, elmo, beanie baby, etc...  Sports cards went south once everyone knew they could be bought and sold for money (people do this with sneakers), also sports cards started to get away from general stuff and turned into being all about super rare "sub sets" and "inserts" (what do you call what is going on with sneakers the last couple years?)
you are in the middle of the downswing of a fad, sure some people really enjoy all of the things I listed about and will continue to collect with or without the hype.  But a majority are in and out just like every other fad.
That's exactly what is it. We used to have all that stuff for collecting, but nowadays, they're all out of style. Sneakers are the new collectible in town. However, just like everything, the fad will die and things will get better.

QFT!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stating your opinion is one thing, but calling ppl stupid cause you think they're only worth $300 isn't just stating your opinion, it's insulting.......and everything is relative my friend, to some ppl dropping $1000 on a pair of sneakers is the same as someone else spending $100 based on their income and lifestyle.  Sounds like you're the one that's mad and probably mad cause you didn't get a pair and you're only willing to spend $300and obvy no one is gonna do that for you. 
Still mad huh? I got my pair for $220 + tax. Just chill out its been over with your the only one still trippin...smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OK

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still mad huh? I got my pair for $220 + tax. Just chill out its been over with your the only one still trippin...smh

AMEN DRO!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude...

2 any and everyone who has taken focus off of this thread 2 address a person (no matter who you are) shows your maturity

^^^Anyway.....

Here are some quick rough pics 
laugh.gif

7c4251747109077a1151c730a240916153c31d8_r.jpg

9c625ad43e03e70315515bc635b20b00b3b968f_r.jpg

21325ef4660e570b1be1d33f82306eb9af8c795_r.jpg

The few pairs of the galaxy collection that I do have...

13325d145f0e17371c411472435c5d9f6eea396_r.jpg

67f250f4c90967181341143184985b3d1a0feeb_r.jpg

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^2 my very happy son:

You could have posted your non-tagged internet pics PAGES ago, yet you enjoy these same e-fames i used 2 enjoy when i made NikeTalk like this
step your game up,(happy, with pair) troller
Did you not just post the below? And now you are addressing a person you know nothing about......
2 any and everyone who has taken focus off of this thread 2 address a person (no matter who you are) shows your maturity??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Appreciate the love krispykicks! Thanks... 
O and MrNikeTalk, ENJOY fam

b6925d04e50be74013f1b572bcab0eccf8746f2_r.jpg

And this is the last time I will acknowledge your ridiculous remarks 
laugh.gif

Appreciate the love krispykicks! Thanks... 
O and MrNikeTalk, ENJOY fam

b6925d04e50be74013f1b572bcab0eccf8746f2_r.jpg

And this is the last time I will acknowledge your ridiculous remarks 
laugh.gif
that stolen pics tag is comedy though....... sick pics, dont worry about haters you know what you got, they dont

^thanks for the compliment. I've been on here for 11 years. (so has proballer)

I know how 2 stir things 'round these parts

P.s. thanks for the ONLY tagged pics on this thread ProBaller

Back
Top Bottom