Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I'm waiting for the price drop too. I have a bunch of sneakers to trade but it doesn't feel right for me to trade 3 for one at the moment lol.

^^^Sexy post count. On another note, damn Will u let Meth snipe u again? Now Imma ask u, don't u know da rules by now? Especially u dat da rules r applied differently. As far as these sneakers, dis thread Shud b locked by now. Cheers.

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

^thanks for the compliment. I've been on here for 11 years. (so has proballer)

I know how 2 stir things 'round these parts

P.s. thanks for the ONLY tagged pics on this thread ProBaller
lmao i can see, ill drop the 2nd tagged pics soon as mine get here

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^^^Sexy post count. On another note, damn Will u let Meth snipe u again? Now Imma ask u, don't u know da rules by now? Especially u dat da rules r applied differently. As far as these sneakers, dis thread Shud b locked by now. Cheers.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Reported and BANNED..once again! That dude just dont learn

I see what you sayin UPandCOMING, but it still hasnt been confirmed that there wont be a re-release and peeps are still getting their pairs from euro release and may wanna share.
BTW any luck on your search yet?

you're right...butt he $#!+ people post in here is useless....a re-release is highly unlikely, but still a possibility

yeah i got mine...i forgot to take my sig down.....didnt get mine on RD,but ended up with 2 pairs a week after through trades...kept one,and sold one since it was .5 size too big

Yea it might be time to wrap this up 
laugh.gif

is $800 /900 price range the celling as how low they will go for ? or could they drop even more 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

you're right...butt he $#!+ people post in here is useless....a re-release is highly unlikely, but still a possibility

yeah i got mine...i forgot to take my sig down.....didnt get mine on RD,but ended up with 2 pairs a week after through trades...kept one,and sold one since it was .5 size too big
Ya no doubt, I completely agree...Thats what Im talkin bout! Do work!! Im tryin to swoop my second pair as we speak. My first pair I practically traded kicks for em (Sold kicks I didnt wear just to buy).

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

is offering $800 for a sz 10-11 low balling? i made this offer and was responded to with only an "lol"

No not at all depending on the seller.. Since resale on these are anywhere from 1100-1500, its tough to find anyone willing to do that. I got mine for that and it came with the shirt and shipping.. Not many sellers will except an offer even close to that tho.
ALSO, has anyone heard exactly how many pairs of these were made? Or have an approximate number.. I have heard 1500-3000

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i love them but back to how cheap this actually look up close.. like what they going to look like with a scratch or scuff in them? im guessing a white base under that cheap wall paper around the foam itself..
glad i wasnt the only person that thought so..

Originally Posted by show time 96

Yea it might be time to wrap this up 
laugh.gif

is $800 /900 price range the celling as how low they will go for ? or could they drop even more 

pretty sure that the price has bottomed out at this point (generally speaking), especially since the euro release has come and gone AND since these WON'T be re-releasing. if history is any indicator, the price will remain around the $1000 mark for a lil bit, then as more foams drop the galaxies will climb back up in value.

saw them today and i must say I thought they looked better. They still look
smokin.gif
but i thought they were more crazier looking

Bumped into a friend of mine from way back at a bar tonight and he's sitting on 4 pair of galaxy foams and he hit me with the "since we go way back i'll do $750" for you". I have it but I would like to go in on the yeezy 2 release.

Saw a dude wearin the galaxies today at Bay Plaza in the Bronx..not as unique as I thought..the hype is over for me..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom