Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Copped a pair for $575. Kid wore them 1 time, while he was wearing the kid felt like he ruined a million dollars. :rofl: His loss is my gain. I wore them one day and they look worse than how i purchased them. These joints are live to me. I'm no JB fiend, they worth my $$ spent.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I wonder if the Zoom Rookie Galaxies will have a similar impact or not? In my opinion no, but you never know these days!

I wonder if the Zoom Rookie Galaxies will have a similar impact or not? In my opinion no, but you never know these days!

I don't think so personally. More people like Foams over Rookies is my reason. Doesn't mean the Rookies won't sell out or won't sell for an outrageous price but I don't think it has a chance of coming close to the Foams.

I don't think so personally. More people like Foams over Rookies is my reason. Doesn't mean the Rookies won't sell out or won't sell for an outrageous price but I don't think it has a chance of coming close to the Foams.

actually I agree with you! The Foam design is very nice, the rookie design is so so, I only have the binary blue one and only because I felt like I need to complete my Penny collection. The Memphis Blue version for example is totally uninteresting for me! I guess I will try to get two rookie galaxy pairs one for playing and one for collecting!

To my NYC sneakerheads what stores actually released the Galaxy Foamposites besides HOH & Niketown?

I was able to find a DS size 12 for $900 shipped...came in yesterday.

Galaxy set is complete now, can't wait to rock with my custom Galaxy Penny shirts I had made @ All-Star Weekend, especially with my Nike Nasa Galaxy N98. :smokin

Copped a pair for $575. Kid wore them 1 time, while he was wearing the kid felt like he ruined a million dollars.
roll.gif
His loss is my gain. I wore them one day and they look worse than how i purchased them. These joints are live to me. I'm no JB fiend, they worth my $$ spent.
I did not understand anything you just said................

i bought them for $575.

the kid wore them 1 time. while he was wearing them he felt like he ruined the resale value.

which is how i was able to cop for $575.

the first day i wore them, the bottoms were dirtier than when i orignally purchased them

thank you that is all

i bought them for $575.
the kid wore them 1 time. while he was wearing them he felt like he ruined the resale value.
which is how i was able to cop for $575.
the first day i wore them, the bottoms were dirtier than when i orignally purchased them
thank you that is all

So you're telling us when you wore them, the bottoms got more dirty?

There is no way. :wow:

Why were only 10 pair of Galaxy Foamposites sent to the HOH in Louisiana and 24 lebrons, 24 kobes, and 24 KDs????? I arrived at the mall of Louisiana and sat in the parking lot across the street at 3am after a lot of persistence of being chased of the mall parking lot 3 separate times by police. It paid off because I was the 11th person in line, BUTTT I did not get to buy a pair if foams. I instead had to settle on being the first person to buy the Lebron Big Bangs in Louisiana. A tittle that I did not want!!!!!! This is not fair for Nike to send large amounts of shoes all around the world and not do the same for Louisiana. I should own the Galaxy Foamposites but instead I have the big bangs, because Nike only wants to send 10 pairs to Louisiana. And to make matters worse there is only one HOH in the entire state of Louisiana. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were over 400 at the mall of Louisiana
 Yeah I think that is the only HOH in LOUISIANA<MISSISSIPPI&ALABAMA.

I am going ot ask this question again since and hopefully I will actually get answeres a lot of people got upset over the net for some odd reason, but back in May I had stopped at 21 Mercer just to see what they had in there I am from DC and I saw a dude cop some Galaxies this was on May 21st, so I asked one of the guys in there if they had a 10.5 he said yea so I bought them. These came out in Feb. was there a restock or did they just do some funny stuff and ship out random amounts of galaxies or what? and why does everyone talk so bad about that store? any help would be appreciated for the non believers I can post pics...shouldnt have to though shouldnt even be that serious for negative or hating comments thanks in advance fellow NTers.

I am going ot ask this question again since and hopefully I will actually get answeres a lot of people got upset over the net for some odd reason, but back in May I had stopped at 21 Mercer just to see what they had in there I am from DC and I saw a dude cop some Galaxies this was on May 21st, so I asked one of the guys in there if they had a 10.5 he said yea so I bought them. These came out in Feb. was there a restock or did they just do some funny stuff and ship out random amounts of galaxies or what? and why does everyone talk so bad about that store? any help would be appreciated for the non believers I can post pics...shouldnt have to though shouldnt even be that serious for negative or hating comments thanks in advance fellow NTers.

21 Mercer is known for having shady employees from countless instances...as for a restock, I'm not sure.

Restocked 5/16.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2012/05/16/nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-restock-21-mercer/

anypne seen that hardly any galaxies are available anymore, so the price can only rise and shine!

Yeah the numbers are really dwindling on the amount of these for sale lately. Maybe that's just the guys with the fakes Giving up though

were there so many fakes lately? I have not checked lately for the galaxies, except for yesterday and the cheapest that I cam across was USD 1000 and it looked legit!

Back
Top Bottom