Nike Air Foamposite One 'Gold Medal'

i personally dont dig this colorway... but yall was complaining about dull foams since the 2nd release eggplants... now they provide you with "shiny" foam and its too much for you....

lol

foams in my opinion have been watered down. only colorway in the foam 1s that matter are the royals (just my opinion) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Needs to be metallic like the fp's.

Those are what I'm waiting for !!
I hope those at Nike who need to see this see it. Foamposite Ones (or Pros) in metallic gold like the Flightposites... Seems like the logical move to make but then again its Nike so.....

The royals are more metallic then these. Seems like when they say metallic, they're the opposite. Metallic red looks like candy red, these look like mustard. Coppers were metallic tho.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

If they don't colorshift....they're not getting my money.
This.

If these are simply just a gold colored foamposite, Coppers make these unnecessary.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

you will like them . trust me

Yeah, if you just started wearing foams last year
Ignorant comments like these make me laugh. What does, when you started wearing a shoe have to do if you'll like them or not? Go to the top left of the page and logout sir.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

If they don't colorshift....they're not getting my money.
This.

If these are simply just a gold colored foamposite, Coppers make these unnecessary.
colorshifting like da pine pros and eggplants are key....

agreed with both posts above.

I would rather put tight, white shorts on....eat six tacos and two burritos....and crap myself and walk around times square before I put those things on my feet
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, all Nike has to do is put a foamposite out in some silly $@% color and people will go insane over them

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

you will like them . trust me

Ignorant comments like these make me laugh. What does, when you started wearing a shoe have to do if you'll like them or not? Go to the top left of the page and logout sir.

My comment applied to you, right?
Appreciate it, thanks for proving my point.

Hopefully these release July 1 instead of that green foam, cause I so.y seen a pic of those yet plus I missed out on coppers

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

My comment applied to you, right?
Appreciate it, thanks for proving my point.
laugh.gif

If nike made a brown fp, like the color of $%#!, people would still buy em. Thus is the state of the foamposite.

Back
Top Bottom