Nike Air Foamposite One 'Gold Medal'

Originally Posted by Willdex

The "Gold Metal" Foamposite is a PRO...not a ONE....Pics should surface in about two weeks

^^That comment makes no sense at all. You definitely aren't in the know and was not at the Las Vegas event to witness the actual Gold Medal Foamposite ONE that Gentry held up for everyone to see. 

The teaser pic for the "retail ready" Gold Medal Foamposite is a ONE model Foamposite not a Pro model. See the Penny 1 logo noobs, that has NEVER been on a Pro model Foamposite, EVER !!

1d4265763cc5c3f218abced37f7aa70ce2d985c0_r.png

The original version that was showed at the Las Vegas event awhile back was of a Foamposite One with USA instead of the Penny 1 cent logo on the back and it color shifted with the 3 colors Bronze, Silver  and GOLD. 

97c36afe6ef9cb883b7019fab5aed76314caa310_r.jpg

30c26c7627cfa3c91e1bbfddf61f8c66ac75cc4f_r.jpg

So until more pics surface of the Gold Medal /USA Foamposite One, Im gonna need ya'll to stop listening to noobs bout %!! they've NEVER seen 
laugh.gif

^^^^^ First, My info came from Gentry via Twitter...#2, follow me @ninobeatz on twitter today I'll retweet the convo. He said it's a PRO!! #3, Im far from a noob, lol. My profile and twitter pics should answer any questions about my shoe game. I got AF1's older than some ppl on here, lol

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

The "Gold Metal" Foamposite is a PRO...not a ONE....Pics should surface in about two weeks

^^That comment makes no sense at all. You definitely aren't in the know and was not at the Las Vegas event to witness the actual Gold Medal Foamposite ONE that Gentry held up for everyone to see. 

The teaser pic for the "retail ready" Gold Medal Foamposite is a ONE model Foamposite not a Pro model. See the Penny 1 logo noobs, that has NEVER been on a Pro model Foamposite, EVER !!

The original version that was showed at the Las Vegas event awhile back was of a Foamposite One with USA instead of the Penny 1 cent logo on the back and it color shifted with the 3 colors Bronze, Silver  and GOLD. 

So until more pics surface of the Gold Medal /USA Foamposite One, Im gonna need ya'll to stop listening to noobs bout %!! they've NEVER seen 
laugh.gif

The Pines where changes from Ones to Pros, it has happened before. 
Soooo you might be dining on some crow in about 2 weeks

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

laugh.gif

The Pines where changes from Ones to Pros, it has happened before. 
Soooo you might be dining on some crow in about 2 weeks
I wont be eating any crow lmao - And your right on the Pines being changed so I assume anything can still be done - If Gentry said its Pro I'd have to see this cause he showed more than one foam and some have yet to surface. There will be at least one Foam (One or Pro) drop month until the end of the year and I know they wouldn't scrap that Gold Foam One. They will more than likely rename the colorway and drop it as a QS at some point and the USA model Foamposite we saw will drop as something else. 

^^^^^ Ok the Olympics are starting which NBA player will be rocking these seeing how most get early releases as they serve our country by dunking over 7'0" centers. I'll copp these just to ball in. Have you ever balled in foams!?!??? Feel like "ahhh"

Forget the gold concept they should make them in White Red and Blue like those ones Penny wore in the Celeb game ASG

Back
Top Bottom