Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam these woiuld of looked dope with a swoosh on the side.. but i agree about this color being better than the silver pro.. silver pro's are done once they get a scuff or two

We could say the same about any Foam tho. A few scuffs and the shoe looks like crap. And not for nothing, the silver Pros got the black sole so they won't have a nasty yellow sole wears or years down the road. Both pairs have their + and -
not really, when they silver pro's get a scuff, you see a black line, like there is a black base under the silver.. but with the eggplant or royal you wont see that same black line. they just scuff different if that makes sense... new pics are dope..  cant wait to get a pair.. dam these would look good as a pro

hmm i guess is depends on how hard the are scuffed, but my silver pros seem impossible to scuff, i have put them through all kinds of abuse, the soles are a different story tho

nice!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

These can be had on Jamaica Ave right now if you're willing to pay $400

In some pics they look silver and in other pics they look like a dull pic of coppers. If they look more silver in person I'm coppin. Wore my coppers today and it just confirmed that foams are my favorite b-ball shoe.

Not really feeling these at all...same feeling I got when I seen the coppers.

Look very dull to me.

Some of these pics are awful. My girl saw the pic (above) & swore up & down that I have them (thinking they were Coppers).

400 for these
laugh.gif
 that's outrageous

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

loving the new pics..

Im gonna say

These > silver foam pros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
co-sign
embarassed.gif

once i get a pair of these   it's going to be out with the old and in with the new when it comes to my silve foam pros.
hey hey, i never said i was getting rid of my pros lol
i love those shoes.

Hey hey hey. whats with all this bashing of the silver foam pro? U guys act like that shoe is straight garbage, its a great shoe IMO. But if you wear a sz 11 and are gonna get rid of them when u acquire the new silver foams u can sell or give them to me. 

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Hey hey hey. whats with all this bashing of the silver foam pro? U guys act like that shoe is straight garbage, its a great shoe IMO. But if you wear a sz 11 and are gonna get rid of them when u acquire the new silver foams u can sell or give them to me. 

And I will also add, I saw these in person yesterday at Sneakerpimps ( huge dissapointment) and they don't pop. I was more impressed with the cranberry halfcents I saw.

@MrDozo your the second person i know that saw them and werent amazed everyone else is drooling right now well at least the ppl i know who have seen em, those 1/2 cents are 
pimp.gif
IMO. I may have to cop early since i can get em cheaper than retail.

yeahh man they looking more and more like coppers, they not looking to metalic at all, has to be the pics though, cant wait to see in person

I'm just curious, how many people have seen these in person, face to lace? I still say these are dull, like the 20100 eggplant foams. Possibly a little worse.

Back
Top Bottom