Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by drillest

Idk i just rather have those silver foam pros over the pewters.

*flame suit on*

YOU ARE BUGGIN JAY!!! LOL IDK HOW YOU COULD SAY THAT 

Lol Izzy idk that pewter color scheme doesnt do it for me on( well atleast on the foams)..... Like dude said early maybe black smoked sole wouldve done these justice
EVERY TIME I HEAR THIS ARGUMENT I CANT HELP BUT THINK YALL MIGHT AS WELL SAY BLUE FOAM PRO'S> ROYAL FOAM 1'S... ITS THE SAME CONCEPT 

saw them in person yesterday, quality was not a concerns when they made these, I saw pairs straight out the box with paint chips on the toe box. Glue everywhere, looks like the same quality as the cough drops from December.

anyone in LA know who's getting these? I called my FTL and they said no go. Probably only HOH LA or NTLA

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

epic me n penny rocking silver half cents together

if you dont believe they mine ill tag them got to get a display case to put them up though

You should've asked him if he still has the white Foamposites, or if he has other colorways that we've never even seen.
i actually asked him about a lot of PE's and he said that he has some color ways nike made specially for him that he has not even worn.....he had a miami heat colorway but that may possibly drop he said due to all the foam buzz as of lately 

My only thing is, why did you have him sign so many pairs? Do you plan on wearing them again? My thoughts is that's $600 worth of kicks that need replacing.

I would have had him sign one pair(preferably royals) and took a couple of pics.
my only thing is...if you met penny and had foamz i think you wud get them all signed so preferbly i think recognize your place with you own kicks. for i spend money on my shoes without your approval 

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by MrDozo

ICOPJORDANS82- great comparison pics.
These pewters are nice. But am I the only 1 here eyeballing the silver pros more than the pewters? Lol.

lol was doing the same thing. mad i passed on them a million times
My son scooped on craigslist last year for $80 in good condition. Talk about a come up 
eek.gif

Lucky devil 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by crutches252

Would a store like footlocker possibly have a 12.5 in these?

i havnt seen any sites that sell a 12.5 in the foamposites...u can try and see at midnight on the 19   

Believe me, Footlocker/HOH's never carry Foams in a sz 12.5! I scooped up a couple pairs of the Royals in a 12.5 on Nike.com which surprised the heck outta me when I saw that size available since I have never seen Foams in a 12.5! Even the Electric Greens are only available in a sz 12 then 13. So I would definitelly try Nike.com when they release, Im right with ya for that same size bro.

something about these don't look right, now i think about it, the royals looked off too...definitely not worried about these right now.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Believe me, Footlocker/HOH's never carry Foams in a sz 12.5! I scooped up a couple pairs of the Royals in a 12.5 on Nike.com which surprised the heck outta me when I saw that size available since I have never seen Foams in a 12.5! Even the Electric Greens are only available in a sz 12 then 13. So I would definitelly try Nike.com when they release, Im right with ya for that same size bro.
Thanks I guess NDC is my best bet

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

something about these don't look right, now i think about it, the royals looked off too...definitely not worried about these right now.

It's that skinny new flat shape they're going with on all these new foams. They don't have that ruggid bulky look to them anymore. Not feeling it.

the more i look at them the more i think im going to pass. idk tho i was going to pass on the electric greens and copped them because i saw someone rocking them and im glad i made that decision

Is it just me, or the retail release pewters look like they have a blue tinted sole? The early ones obviously are not, but the retails look like they do.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Yeah, that clear sole doesn't fit the silver upper to me. May have preferred a black sole on these!

Yea i thought these come out the 19th, well thats what nike via twitter told me ..... whats the hype on these anyway?

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

Yea i thought these come out the 19th, well thats what nike via twitter told me ..... whats the hype on these anyway?
294golu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom