Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

30t6p3b.gif

if its the PE Penny wore, i mean, the EXACT same shoe, then I would drop 225...anything besides that, pass

I look at it like this many of us like to double up and some of us like to triple.
1 pair-250

2 pairs-500

3 pairs-750 SMH!

I think Nike has declared this year as the death of Resellers....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

random note didn't want to make a thread someone else can do it

Next month foamposite 1 releasing retail of $225 not sure why I'm guessing white not pearl but white

http://

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Wow. If these white foam ones are real and limited -- gonna be a big release.

There will be a real big release if these are the all white PE Foam 1's. Lol.Pics please. Someone out there has to have some kind of data. Come on.

Originally Posted by got shoes

has to be a HOH

naw bro they handed me the launch info its a foam 1 end of next month QS white/white ice color description price tag of $225

SORRY TO CONFUSE EVERYONE THIS PEWTER FOAM WILL BE $200 White WILL BE $225

has to be a HOH

naw bro they handed me the launch info its a foam 1 end of next month QS white/white ice color description price tag of $225

LIKE IS THIS FOR REAL??? I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A JOKE, NON CONFIRMED, RUMOR, OR SOMETHING...

With the rumor/news of these all white foam 1's dropping, Nikes making a lot of people re-consider the pewters and returning the green pros. Lolol.

has to be a HOH

end of the month, that is crazy. Going to be camp season for a lot of people

Originally Posted by MrDozo

With the rumor/news of these all white foam 1's dropping, Nikes making a lot of people re-consider the pewters and returning the green pros. Lolol.
u can say that again...i ain't even lookin at da pewters anymore to cop...im going STRAIGHT for them white penny PE's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u can say that again...i ain't even lookin at da pewters anymore to cop...im going STRAIGHT for them white penny PE's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was just thinking the same

dam we it aint even confirmed and people passing on the pewters

i wont be satisfied without both... pewters this week i wonder how they are going to do

Step 1: Confirm White Foam One actually to drop
Step 2: Confirm they'll actually carry my size (14 
frown.gif
)

Step 3: Confirm a discount

Step 4: If discount is a go, CG XI straight to eBay or Buy/Sell

Step 5: Pewters and White Foam Ones, then into sneaker hibernation for a GOOD minute.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pewters will still sell well

if these white foams actually come out, this is definitelly gonna be an expensive year. royals, neons, pewters, duncans, concords, space jams, pine foams...gott damn

I have stopped trying to keep tracking of the $$ -- cause at this point I dont want to know.

Back
Top Bottom