Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by khmerster

Originally Posted by button999

From what Eastbay Ray says, they only automatically double box Jordans.
So you take your chances, who knows you may get them double boxed, or you might get the white bag of box death.

Not true. All of my shoes that has been ordered from them has been double boxed regardless, Jordans or not. But hey I'm not complaining as long as they continue to. *knock on wood*

did you order additional items or just pair of shoes?  eastbay will double box a pair of shoes plus 1 item

LOL... when I ordered socks to go with a pair of shoes.. they actually sent em separately.. I got the socks in the mail box and the shoes came in the 'bag'

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got em
359hkp1.png
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by button999

So you take your chances, who knows you may get them double boxed, or you might get the white bag of box death.

Not true. All of my shoes that has been ordered from them has been double boxed regardless, Jordans or not. But hey I'm not complaining as long as they continue to. *knock on wood*

did you order additional items or just pair of shoes?  eastbay will double box a pair of shoes plus 1 item

I don't do any of those things to get them to double box. Like The7onius, I am also against the fact that you have to pay for something that should be done for free! Maybe I've just been lucky so far. But then again.. I've been buying from Eastbay for a very.. very long time.

I forgot these were coming out online today. Luckily no crazy hype. Easiest eastbay purchase I've had since I can remember. I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet but seems like everything went through fine.

Eastbay still has my size. I'd rather order through them for $200 with free 3-day shipping, rather than $219 from NDC with ground shipping. Anyone know how long it takes NDC to refund an order if you cancel an order that hasn't shipped yet? Thanks.

i always want to inspect my kicks before i cop so i almost never cop online, at the same time having to get up early and hoping you get you size at a store, i really should start ordering online

teller360 wrote:

khmerster wrote:

button999 wrote:

I don't do any of those things to get them to double box. Like The7onius, I am also against the fact that you have to pay for something that should be done for free! Maybe I've just been lucky so far. But then again.. I've been buying from Eastbay for a very.. very long time.

very lucky indeed. I've been buying from them a long time and have acquired over 50 pairs from them in probably a 3 yr span. Just received 2 pair of royal foamposites that weren't double boxed and defected....which I had to send back. Also bought kobe eggplant foamposites not too long ago and box went through hell. My best chance of getting a double box is to order with socks along.

Smooth transaction on Swoosh! 

Thanks for posting the link.  Pissed though that it took a little while but glad it went through.

Good luck to everyone trying tonight/tomorrow.

Peace

Originally Posted by VAHustler

teller360 wrote:

very lucky indeed. I've been buying from them a long time and have acquired over 50 pairs from them in probably a 3 yr span. Just received 2 pair of royal foamposites that weren't double boxed and defected....which I had to send back. Also bought kobe eggplant foamposites not too long ago and box went through hell. My best chance of getting a double box is to order with socks along.

My Royals and every other orders came double boxed. Makes we wonder if I'm the only one. With all the complaints I've been reading, I had to post and see if theirs more lucky ones like me. To be honest, I'm down with Eastbay. Never had any issues. And to hear all the complaints makes me feel kind of bad for them. They deserve more praise. I mean what other sites out there you know that has someone like Ray hanging around the forum to help with any issues?

Originally Posted by VAHustler

My Royals and every other orders came double boxed. Makes we wonder if I'm the only one. With all the complaints I've been reading, I had to post and see if theirs more lucky ones like me. To be honest, I'm down with Eastbay. Never had any issues. And to hear all the complaints makes me feel kind of bad for them. They deserve more praise. I mean what other sites out there you know that has someone like Ray hanging around the forum to help with any issues?
I agree Eastbay is legit but this is a valid complaint that Eastbay Rep has tried to address to the higher ups for awhile now... And it sucks that they hear the complaints loud and clear but still haven't done anything about it.

But yeah, besides that Eastbay is pretty dope... They got deals and coupon codes for days.  

had every intention of being ready right @ midnight for eastbay w/free shipping & tax but fell asleep
sick.gif
just woke up now and was able to put an order through hopefully they come through
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom