Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i always liked these in pics, but they are fire in person.. i mean this shoe is one of the best i seen in a while.. i never seen foams look the way these do..

even though my pair has some dimples im not happy about, all i can say is wow... im so mad i didnt line up a second pair... pics really dont do the shoes justice

Ive been deployed for just about 3 months now & I've been copping shoes from online spots on RD and getting them sent to the crib. Man, seeing stuff like this makes the anticipation almost unbearable lol! 1st thing I'm gonna do when I get home is go to my closest and sit there for about 30 minutes just admiring all these amazing recent releases. I can honestly say this is the first time Im admitting ima sneakerhead! Haha! It's that feeling like it's Christmas on any given Saturday AM throughout the year, over a pair of shoes! Gotta love it!

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Can anyone tell me why they are $175 at St. Alfreds?
I asked the lady that question and she said "We keepin it real."
Really, Emily said "We keepin it real"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Anyone know if foot locker time square or foot locker/footaction 34th street still have them? They're phones are busy as usual

i copped my pair at 1 so they should be available

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Can anyone tell me why they are $175 at St. Alfreds?
I asked the lady that question and she said "We keepin it real."
That chick seems cool as hell. Called in for my size 10 and paid 192 cash when I picked them up.

I normally wear like a size 12, but i was able to grab an 11.5 off NDC. These are my first pair of foamposites and I read these run small, should an 11.5 be ok or am i pushing it?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
Dudes in the BX were lining up for these.  These are everywhere!

Man I woke up late, went to bay plaza, only had one sz 10 by 1030 AM....scooped it up....rushed over the Fordham Footlocker. Had a lineup.....ended up picking up my sz 11 and selling on the spot to a dude looking for sz 10 for 220...
Is it me or do dudes not travel outside of their burrough for kicks???? Im not from here so I dont know...

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

I normally wear like a size 12, but i was able to grab an 11.5 off NDC. These are my first pair of foamposites and I read these run small, should an 11.5 be ok or am i pushing it?

Im a 9.5-10 and I had to return my 9.5 to footlocker for a 10 I copped somewhere else. The 9.5 just bothered my "long toe" too much but everyones foot is different. Good luck!

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Im a 9.5-10 and I had to return my 9.5 to footlocker for a 10 I copped somewhere else. The 9.5 just bothered my "long toe" too much but everyones foot is different. Good luck!

Cop your normal size, these run very true to size.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Is it me or do dudes not travel outside of their burrough for kicks???? Im not from here so I dont know...
No, but why would they? unless you live in S.I. you have a ton of options in your borough so there really isn't a need to go far

surprised eastbay came through with shipping information for my order placed a couple hours after they went on sale
thought my order would probably get canceled

Originally Posted by watson24

i know KICKS U.S.A. in Quaker Bridge Mall in jersey has full size run and the recieved new shipment of royal foam's if anyone's looking for them.

Thanks for the heads up!! i called the one up in linden and they got a shipment of royals too!!!
smokin.gif
 Was able to cop a sieze 12... thanks!

Good lookin...cant believe how hard it is to find em....they restocked the royals the second week they released at dtlr...hoping to come across a pair

Damn, my money wasn't right and I couldn't cop today. Hopefully, the aftermarket prices don't sky-rocket.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Cop your normal size, these run very true to size.
always try a pair on before ordering online. 

Back
Top Bottom