Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

my friend shot me this pair not to long ago, i was lucky enough to get the pair without the crystal sole!
img1568i.jpg
img1569xb.jpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

almost all of us agreed that the silver/smoked sole was better, i been over it. havent seen them in person yet but from recent pics they off the hook. definetly getting a pair
Exactly, although a lot of us were ticked at the change the shoe is still hot.

Just released today in HK~ Got 1 for my friend and 1 for myself~ I was surprised the quality on these are pretty bad...my friend's pair sz11 is good but with a few air bubbles on the foam material. But mine is terribly covered with glue stains and of coz air bubbles on the foam material also ~_~. I still have the 06 retro Royals and they are way better quality then these.
Heres they are...

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

so whats the diff? im not trying to be an +%*, just didnt understand there was a difference

Clear means clear. For example the the coppers.

Translucent can have color, but still can be seen through. For example the cough drops versus the regular black/red Foams.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

so whats the diff? im not trying to be an +%*, just didnt understand there was a difference

Translucent can have color, but still can be seen through. For example the cough drops versus the regular black/red Foams.

makes sense, thanks.

Ooops! thanks for the input!! haha...
The pweters are with CLEAR soles then~

Originally Posted by David Choi

The pewters are with CLEAR soles then~

Originally Posted by David Choi

Magic1978 wrote:

deionandmelo wrote:

The pweters are with CLEAR soles then~

Ok thanks, I saw the other guy on the last page who had them early had the Wale pair. I was just wondering if overseas they were selling a different version. I would have been on the look out for that version.

No problem, no need to apologize. You were only trying to help. Glad you mentioned the air bubbles actually. I heard about that problem with the coppers.

No problem, no need to apologize. You were only trying to help. Glad you mentioned the air bubbles actually. I heard about that problem with the coppers.
Also, the cough drops that we had as our previous release before the pewters, the black is differ then the blk/red (non transclucent soles) and the previous blk foams/foam pros.

Back
Top Bottom