Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

David ~ 1499?
I tried them on today too... didn't cop though... 
laugh.gif
SinnerP, 1599~ But I have staff discount! hehe...
grin.gif
tongue.gif

i'm a little cocerned with that bubble issue. but other than that their a good looking shoe thats NOT worth $200 due to their slacking

$240 cash out the door, which is only $28 over retail after 6% MD tax so i thought the extra $28 was worth having them 2 months early.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

$240 cash out the door, which is only $28 over retail after 6% MD tax so i thought the extra $28 was worth having them 2 months early.
breaking necks

If I can find a good pair of silver pros less than msrp, I'm passing on these. We don't need iced soles on EVERY damn pair of foamposites.

toooo good to pass up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

toooo good to pass up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no worries joe. imma curb stomp them when i get up with dude. making sure scuffs running all across the shoes
happy.gif

Had my pr for over a month & they def turn heads out here in DC...Yo Charm where in MD did u cop? U can pm me, thanks

Originally Posted by MrDozo

If I can find a good pair of silver pros less than msrp, I'm passing on these. We don't need iced soles on EVERY damn pair of foamposites.
only clear and transclucent soles are
pimp.gif
 on the foams~ haha....
glasses.gif

you will come to regret this.....again....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Where did you cop?

^^ i copped locally...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

toooo good to pass up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no worries joe. imma curb stomp them when i get up with dude. making sure scuffs running all across the shoes
happy.gif

i wouldn't advise that u wear ur black/grey pros to attend this meeting, j.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

hook it up david choi, im thinking of picking those up tmr
wink.gif
wink.gif

ps. anyone word on royal foam, i heard its out in japan

Originally Posted by David Choi

only clear and transclucent soles are
pimp.gif
 on the foams~ haha....
glasses.gif

Obviously our opinions conflict. I don't agree with you, and vice versa.MAYHEM, I've seen these in person, they're cool. But I prefer solid black soles. That's just me meng.

Back
Top Bottom