Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Pewter One's >>>>>>>cool grey 11's 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

electric green pro's >>>>>>>>>> grinch

Royal One's >>>>>>>>>>> every other blue sneaker
Pewters look nice but the Cool Greys are not only classics but are executed to near perfection.  I'd get the Pewters but there's just too much hotness coming out. 

I dont know if I wanna get these of the playoff 13s, i hate having to decide on sneakers! I was lucky enough to be able to get the Royals last weekend so I might skip the pewters and get the playoff XIIIs. But hopefully ill end up with both!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Foams are cold as hell but the Entourage's are decent too (in regards to Royal Blue foams>any blue shoe).

what are these Entourages you speak of sir?

I missed the Sneaker ST joint, anywhere else doin preorders?
Not down wit store huntin on RD, I need to lock these up and go about my business

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Foams are cold as hell but the Entourage's are decent too (in regards to Royal Blue foams>any blue shoe).

what are these Entourages you speak of sir?

lebron 8s

Ayy I wanna get the pewters but does anyone know if i would have to run in early to get them and do they only release at FL?

Originally Posted by capfive

I missed the Sneaker ST joint, anywhere else doin preorders?
Not down wit store huntin on RD, I need to lock these up and go about my business
U can try ebay.I know some dudes have pre orders on there.

Man foams Are going to kill my wallet! Royal Blues, Electirc Blues, and now these bad boys... Man might have to double up after looking at those pics
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man foams Are going to kill my wallet! Royal Blues, Electirc Blues, and now these bad boys... Man might have to double up after looking at those pics
indifferent.gif

Them Electric Blues are a must cop
indifferent.gif

Pewter One's >>>>>>>cool grey 11's
electric green pro's >>>>>>>>>> grinch

Royal One's >>>>>>>>>>> every other blue sneaker

The CG Statement Was Kinda Bold But I Stand Behind It...

Originally Posted by PISTONS

indifferent.gif

Them Electric Blues are a must
Obviously that was a mistake on colors, you're looking to get quoted with laughs huh?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

indifferent.gif

Obviously that was a mistake on colors, you're looking to get quoted with laughs huh?
indifferent.gif
He's talking about the "retro" colorway that is releasing in fall. It's kind of a blueish green color.
166364076a51971771634dd8beaffb625ba3243d_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
He's talking about the "retro" colorway that is releasing in fall. It's kind of a blueish green color.
166364076a51971771634dd8beaffb625ba3243d_r.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
nooo way, if so, my fault.

Back
Top Bottom