Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Broke my joints out yesterday....they def get a lot of stares....

Dope pic of the Pewters. Can't wait until next weekend.

I had plans on passing, until my bamma neighbor walk out the house this morning with them on...
laugh.gif

These + denim = Tony The Tiger.

I'll snag a pair next Saturday.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by Notorious Cruz

Just got these in the mail today. Thanks sneaker st.

please tell me those are different sizes

man, am i seriously the only one that sees the black being at two different heights where it meets the pewter foam?

nope, you're not the only one, there is a ton of pairs that have that defect, some pairs have equal heights similar to the shoe on the right side (shorter); still bothers me

Originally Posted by foamguy

man, am i seriously the only one that sees the black being at two different heights where it meets the pewter foam?

nope, you're not the only one, there is a ton of pairs that have that defect, some pairs have equal heights similar to the shoe on the right side (shorter); still bothers me

can't believe i'm just noticing that. very obvious too
tired.gif

Thats another reason why I prefer buying in-store, instead of online. Quality control is really out of hand. Look at how many people received b-grade royals last month (myself included) but I went back and exchanged for a better pair. This only means 1 thing, more b-grades --> more outlet foam pickups.
Step it up nike.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious Cruz

Just got these in the mail today. Thanks sneaker st.

It's an optical illusion. It's because the left shoe is closer to the camera, but the bottom of the sneakers are cropped off, so you don't accurately perceive depth. Your mind is tricked into thinking they are at the same depth and that one is shorter than the other. The right shoe is just further from the camera.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

It's an optical illusion. It's because the left shoe is closer to the camera, but the bottom of the sneakers are cropped off, so you don't accurately perceive depth. Your mind is tricked into thinking they are at the same depth and that one is shorter than the other. The right shoe is just further from the camera.
LOL that's def wishful thinking, but what you see there is not an illusion.  Look at the other pics notorious cruz posted, plus I've also seen similar defects before, but only at outlets.  Just look at the stitching and you can tell, plus the right shoe would have to be way further back to make that eye trick. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

LOL that's def wishful thinking, but what you see there is not an illusion.  Look at the other pics notorious cruz posted, plus I've also seen similar defects before, but only at outlets.  Just look at the stitching and you can tell, plus the right shoe would have to be way further back to make that eye trick. 

You may be right, but I really hope you're wrong.

It is because of the camera. i used a low apeture lens and shot it at 1.2 so it has a short depth of field. i can shoot them even if people are having doubts. but i'm loving my pair. 

I know I can get 2 pairs, but I'm just going just get 1. Youll be able to get a few pairs up in the Boston Area... Not many fans up here...SMH

Back
Top Bottom