Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by rhester

Just got mine in......
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one how thinks these have a brownish tint to them in person...
Pewter has a brownish tint.  That's the color. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 those do the shoe no justice. Look totally different in person

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'm glad I passed on these. They look so boring.
have you seen them in person?

Yes. Something about the bluish tint sole I don't like. The silver doesn't sit well on that sole.

Remember them joints Wale had on? With the grey bottoms?

Wale+Pewter+Foans.2.jpg

pimp.gif
 I would've bought those early.

I agree 100% amd yes I have seen these in person, a couple of times. But im not hating on those who copped because they like them. Im only hating on those who have theirs up on CL for 300 and up

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Just picked these beauties up tonight from the good man and sick customizer, Jason Negron out of North Jersey. He has done plenty of foamposite customizations, and he has continued with these. He calls them the "Ohio State" Foams, but I just call them INSANE!! Hope you guys enjoy these. If you need anything customized, I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. He can be reached through Packer's Shoes in Teaneck, NJ.

c8f16323f3fd11cb2ff2effa6731de4695e7f7cf.pjpg
nice

I appreciate everyone's comments, good and bad, that's why we all have opinions. I wore them today, and will put them away for a bit. I was being asked to stop and let people take pictures of them. I couldn't enjoy a walk through the mall with my wife and son. Anways, I think Jay Negron did a great job with them, I love them, and happy that a couple of pics could add some more conversation to the thread. They definitely turn heads, whether for good or bad reasons.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

I'm glad I passed on these. They look so boring.
have you seen them in person?

Yes. Something about the bluish tint sole I don't like. The silver doesn't sit well on that sole.

Remember them joints Wale had on? With the grey bottoms?

Wale+Pewter+Foans.2.jpg

pimp.gif
 I would've bought those early.
yeah I would have rather the gray soles like the 1/2 cent but these are still dope.  The sole are as blue as the eggplants are the pearls..

you stole my ideal lol. those look like they came out good. i can only imagine how they look in person because pictures do no justice for pewters.

If those "Ohio States" up there had a clear sole they would be 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
ahhhh....I hope that was a joke.....OAN I didnt see the brownish tint in person @ all. They look only dark grey in person to me.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these re-stocked bu not green pros?
laugh.gif

I know, right? I'm trying to figure out which one I should cop. Another pair of these or the Green Pros. I feel like the Green pros will restock very soon though...

Thx for the info on the restock. Forgot about these releasing so I'm very happy to have been able to grab a pair with my Swoosh discount!

Back
Top Bottom