Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to footaction in my area where foamz barely get dropped
and dude showed me manifest or whatever its called with
metallic red foamposite ones...hoh suck my %#@@ all hype for no reason so im good on that and going wait till May

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^thanks for the update
My HOH connect that hooked me up previously with such gems like the HoH pearls and things like that has told me today that two pair of foams are set to drop same day.....His exact words were there is one that is red with clear soles and one that is all black with red translucent soles. He also stated that one will be extremely limited and he doesnt yet know which one but stay tuned as I will keep ya'll informed and I will definitely(God willing) Cop both from him! I love it.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

^thanks for the update
My HOH connect that hooked me up previously with such gems like the HoH pearls and things like that has told me today that two pair of foams are set to drop same day.....His exact words were there is one that is red with clear soles and one that is all black with red translucent soles. He also stated that one will be extremely limited and he doesnt yet know which one but stay tuned as I will keep ya'll informed and I will definitely(God willing) Cop both from him! I love it.
If true...
*puts half a stack aside*

If this happened Ima have to make some tough decisions...buy 1 or both and keep or sale
laugh.gif

if so thats crazy thats a quick 1100 nike is gonna rob me for. but i dont think nike would drop 2 foams on the same day

Originally Posted by NycPosite

if so thats crazy thats a quick 1100 nike is gonna rob me for
for real....3 pairs of the red pair, 2 of the black.....and cup of noodles for the rest of the month
smh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

for real....3 pairs of the red pair, 2 of the black.....and cup of noodles for the rest of the month
smh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
...and don't forget keeping the lights out and using the candles
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
...and don't forget keeping the lights out and using the candles
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word....it's gonna be hot by then too, gonna have get the ice cubes, towel, and window fan ready
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

nike killing me too much on may15. my anniversary, lil cousin sweet sixteen and these foams
smh.gif
that day is gonna put a whole in my pocket
smh.gif

You guys obviously forgot about the J.Kidd flightposite 1 and royal foamposite one at HoH NYC, both on the same day.

dropping knowledge.  Oh boy all this excitement on my birthday month, I guess we know where grandma's $40 for the bday is going 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom