Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ cuz of that pic and the joking around in this thread I have got about 30 calls and atleast 100 text about them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
funny thing is this is how it goes

everyone- yo i see you got 5 pairs how you do that? did this dude EDIT hit you off with them like always?
me- nah man they are just a joke that pic is fake lol
everyone- stop lying i know you got them. you cop every posite
me- dead *** they not real its all a joke
everyone- you lying they are all over the internet, nt everywhere. some dude mayhem got a pic of im wearing them
everyone- so whats good
everyone- yo
everyone- yooooooo
everyone- you
dead@$$ not gonna hook a #!&&@ up
everyone- that $%#^ed up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

^^^^ cuz of that pic and the joking around in this thread I have got about 30 calls and atleast 100 text about them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

everyone- yo i see you got 5 pairs how you do that? did this dude EDIT hit you off with them like always?
everyone- you lying they are all over the internet, nt everywhere. some dude mayhem got a pic of im wearing them
everyone- so whats good
everyone- yo
everyone- yooooooo
everyone- you
everyone- that $%#^ed up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahahhahhah

Originally Posted by NycPosite

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

everyone- so whats good
everyone- yo
everyone- yooooooo
everyone- you
everyone- that $%#^ed up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pretty much sums up the last 24 hours for me. lol

Just got these in the mail. I've got to thank the NikeTalker who helped me get these to Canada once more.

Sorry for the bad camera phone picture. In person these things are
eek.gif

redfoam.jpg

hey i just got off the phone with HOH and she said the dark forest greens comin out this weekend, and then the red joints next weekend... NO BS

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Just got these in the mail. I've got to thank the NikeTalker who helped me get these to Canada once more.

eek.gif

redfoam.jpg
These are Photoshopped.

Originally Posted by Rod301

These > Royals. Idc What Anybody Says... These Are Jus Crazy... Metallic Red On A Foam 1 Is Crazy... Even If It Was A Pro. There Is So Much Hype For This Shoe Its Jus Unbelievable... We Keep Getting Teased By These PS, Fake RDs An Style Codes...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

listen man, i know it's all a matter of opinion, but the ONLY way there will be a foam one trumping the royals is if they drop blacks w/ icey sole. other than that royals >__________.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

eek.gif

redfoam.jpg
Obvious shoop is obvious.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Rod301

These > Royals. Idc What Anybody Says... These Are Jus Crazy... Metallic Red On A Foam 1 Is Crazy... Even If It Was A Pro. There Is So Much Hype For This Shoe Its Jus Unbelievable... We Keep Getting Teased By These PS, Fake RDs An Style Codes...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

listen man, i know it's all a matter of opinion, but the ONLY way there will be a foam one trumping the royals is if they drop met reds...   
Fixed.
wink.gif

Someone Do Something To Get This Thread Locked, Should Have Never Even Bumped It Off A Rumor...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

F___ Nike...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom